• Location in a little quiet street, near many other GHs to choose from in case
• Friendly & available staff, taking care of issues (e.g. when my sink was clogged)
• Relatively cheap restaurant downstairs where to chill out with the free WiFi
• Can arrange trips, tickets, etc. for honest prices (always bargain a bit of course)
• Budget room are value for money (the 6$ one, not the 4$ one) & spacious enough
• Fan working well so not too hot
• My bathroom was just ok clean and there was hardly any light
• Walls & floors in my room weren't cleaned properly although I requested daily "make my room" service (free)
Siem Reap is literally lined up with hotels & guest houses so you might want to explore a few before deciding. However, I believe Happy GH is good value for money if you're on a budget, and I would definitely recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Khmer family-run business that aims to provide our guests with a home away from home. The stuffs are friendly and my family members can speak English, French and Vietnamese. Pay less but get more services like you stay in a more expensive guesthouse because the rooms are clean with private bathroom, shoes, soap, toilet paper and provide a water on arrival day, room cleaning service. My family will give you the best and the most honest advices about your stay in Cambodia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com, Odigeo, HostelWorld, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Happy Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Happy Guest House Hotel Siem Reap