Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
ChandanMogare
Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Great place to stay.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 12 Nov 2018via mobile
Very friendly staff, awesome food, clean rooms and bathrooms. Very economical prices. Overall a great place to stay. They have wide variety of cuisines at very reasonable prices. Restaurant is very comfortable and laid back.
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Booking.com
    £8
3.2 miles from Happy Guest House
View more hotels in Siem Reap
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed one night here and I got special price. I got a room (quite big) for one person like, bathroom inside, big fan, 2 pillows and got early check in! Wow!

I arrived in Siem Rieap International Airport in the morning and felt very hungry. So, I went directly to Happy Guesthouse for breakfast and Miss. Phim as a receptionist (also a chef) was so helpful. Very nice and friendly.

Then, I booked a special dinner (buffet) + Apsara Dance from this Guesthouse and a Rmok (Tuk Tuk ) driver picked me and he was so nice and helpful person. His name is Tan Sok Met and brother's in law of the Guesthouse's owner.

In the next day, check out from the Guesthouse for one fullday trip. Because so tired and hungry, I returned to this place for dinner (the foods were delicious).

Another receptionist, Miss. Pheav Kim Phoun also very helpful. I think this is the best from this place. Very nice and friendly staffs. The wifi also very strong!

I requested for shower because I must go to Phnom Penh by Sleeper Bus and my body was so smell. I don't mind to pay and you know what is the answer from Miss. Kim Phoun? Free!

She said this is a special policy in this Guesthouse. So, I think Happy Guesthouse deserves to get title as The Best Guesthouse in Siem Rieap, Cambodia!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

My wife and I spent 5 nights and we were very happy. Very good food, relaxing chilling atmosphere... if you need help with anything (e.g. Busticket, other tours...) you get help here. The TukTuk driver is driving perfectly save.
i1000 thx

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2018

At breakfast time, our food would take 40 minutes to arrive. Almost every time we asked for our room to be cleaned, we would come back to find it in exactly the same state as it was when we left, which was very disappointing. The staff were friendly but not great at time keeping. Definitely not a room with a view, and there was a lack of cleanliness about the whole place. Would definitely recommend Babel next door for a better option.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018

I initially booked two twin sharing room for our group but I had to cancel both rooms and changed it to a one triple sharing room due to some unforeseen situation. Process of cancellation and booking of another room was fast and hassle free. The room assigned to us is the one located the the back of the property. Air conditioning of the room is good and the room is spacious. It's just that I don't think they clean our room everyday because the floor mat by the door of the room and by the bathroom door was never changed during our almost three night stay in the guesthouse. But I do commend their staff because all of them are approachable and easy to talk to.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

I’m having a hard time deciding between 3 and 4 stars. When we first walked in to the room it looked very clean and nice. Once we put our bags down I found what I think was mouse poop on the bed and one on the floor behind bed. I’m familiar with mouse poop... but we also thought maybe it was from a gecko. HOWEVER we saw no further evidence of mice through out our stay. The beds were the most comfortable beds we had during our one month backpacking trip. The bathroom was pretty dirty with mould everywhere. This is kind of to be expected with the showers and wooden doors.. just doesn’t mix. It’s bound to get mouldy. The actual sink and toilet were clean though. It surprisingly didn’t bother me too much because I cared more about a clean bed and pillow. The location of the guest house was great. The restaurant was great, decent food, very cheap prices and the best mango, pineapple and dragonfruit we have ever had! If it got too hot we would just hang out at the restaurant in the shade for a few hours. There is also a hotel down the road that you can pay $3/day to use their pool! This was an absolute life saver in the April heat. Overall — I would stay here again. It was the cheapest place we stayed the whole trip, and I didn’t have to compromise my “comforts” (really only the bathroom & potential mice issue) too much.

Date of stay: April 2018