“Nice place”
Review of Ashia Lounge

Ashia Lounge
Ranked #353 of 1,063 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$3 - US$6
Description: In Ashia Lounge you will rediscover the Spanish classical tapas and sip original cocktails in a chill out atmosphere. Our restaurant is located in the garden of a quiet hotel (Ashia Hotel) and is surrounded by a luxurious and green nature nature. The music is selected by an Ibiza Specialist to make you feel perfectly at ease in a very comfy set up.
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

I am here with no plan just past by and having had tried food here as seeing their new menu introduced

Reviewed 2 April 2017

I had an excellent experience in Ashia. Sangria and paella were fantastic and the owners very nice. Classy surrounding! I advise this restaurant!

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Some of the best Spanish food I have ever had. Their menu is diverse and delicious. The price is very reasonable for the kind of high cuisine. You can expect to pay $5-7 for a plate, although if you have a big appetite you will need to order two plates. Drinks are reasonable too, $1.50 for a beer, $3.50 for a glass of wine and $5.00 for a nice cocktail. They have great daily drink and food specials which are very good too.

Overall this place is totally worth it. If you are looking for something unique or romantic, I highly recommend it!

Reviewed 31 March 2017

I had a very good time there with my friends. The lounge is beautiful and I particularly loved the music. The food was great, I came back twice to try the Paella! I really love Spanish food and as the owner is Spanish you can feel the difference :)
I recommend this place for tapas and cocktails, they're really kind and professional.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

A very nice place to eat great Spanish tapas and drink signature cocktails.
I loved the atmosphere, chill with electronic music, I felt like I was back on holidays in front of the sea in Ibiza :)
I recommend the sangria, it's UNA BOMBA!