“Real khmer food and chefe”

Ranked #497 of 919 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Reviewed 20 October 2013

This one of real Cambodia restaurant in siem reap
I asked them many guestions sound great all is Dane by Cambodian people I love all this food and drinks are excellent
I would recommend this restaurant To all local and client
Visit Cambodia taste real Khmer food

Reviewed 22 July 2013

I had to give this place one extra "star" just because I liked the lime juice so much! Other than that, there was nothing exceptional here but it's difficult to judge when you eat somewhere only once. The service wasn't really fast, but not terribly slow, either.

We stuck to food that we thought we'd like and didn't order any Khmer specialties. We just wanted a good lunch in a nice cool place to get us through an afternoon of sight-seeing. (See photos for the food.)

We would have never found this restaurant if our tour guide hadn't led us to the front door.

It was lunch time on a Monday when we visited and there weren't many people there. The restaurant itself if fairly large.

Besides the excellent lime juice, I ordered a "Lemon Shake" and it had a wonderful grassy overtone to it... I really liked that, too. I'd go back here just to try more of their [non alcoholic] drinks.

Reviewed 18 April 2013 via mobile

We had amok, spring rolls, tom yang & Khmer fried rice. They were all good! But we had to wait for a loooong time. It was probably because the place was full.

Nonetheless, it is worth to try if looking for traditional Khmer cuisine.

Reviewed 6 April 2013

This restaurant was a lovely airy spot near Kbal Spean (river of 1000 Lingas). Food was fresh and delicious.

Reviewed 13 February 2013

After our morning of temple explorations our guide took us here for lunch since I've had too many bad experiences with street vendors and didn't want to eat at the local places outside of the temple.

I was a little worried when we first pulled up and walked into the restaurant, but the food wasn't bad. The apple juice was fresh pressed and really good and the lime smoothie was great.

Overall a good place to eat if you're in the area, but I wouldn't go out of your way to eat here as there are better places in Siem Reap.