Mr Hak speaks great english and will help with all your needs. The resort is peaceful, quiet and the rooms are beautiful. The pool is great and the pool side menu is fantastic. The resort is within walking distance to centre of town and all Tuk Tuk drivers knew it for the late night ride return back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Run by a friendly khmer manager who speaks excellent English, Sonalong Village is situated in a quiet area within walking distance of the main shops, restaurants and Old Market area in Siem Reap and just 15 minutes drive from the International Airport and the Ankor Temple complex. Surrounded by beautiful flowery tropical gardens there are 8 double and 8 twin rooms, each with free Wifi, shower, A/C, ceiling fans, mini bar and private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sonalong Boutique Village & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonalong Boutique Village Hotel Siem Reap
- Sonalong Boutique Village And Resort