We are just back of a wondfull journey. Sonalong with his friendly owner and staff is a hotel that we can recommend for everyone. We stayed there for 3 night. The hotelowner helped us to see the local live around Siem Reap. I am a photographer and travel with my wife and a 4 year old boy. Thanks to the connection of Mister Hak we saw the realy and not touristic life. There is a lot more than Angkor Wat; a must is: Beng Mealea (Indiana Jones-feeling of the lonelyness and the real live of the Ton Le Sap lake near Kampong Khleang. Thank you very much and hope to see you a next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Run by a friendly khmer manager who speaks excellent English, Sonalong Village is situated in a quiet area within walking distance of the main shops, restaurants and Old Market area in Siem Reap and just 15 minutes drive from the International Airport and the Ankor Temple complex. Surrounded by beautiful flowery tropical gardens there are 8 double and 8 twin rooms, each with free Wifi, shower, A/C, ceiling fans, mini bar and private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sonalong Boutique Village & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonalong Boutique Village And Resort
- Sonalong Boutique Village Hotel Siem Reap