We loved this little hotel...beautiful setting...10+ minute walk from the central market and pub street area...has a salt water pool which is very nice. Staff is friendly. Best fish amok I had while in Siem Reap. I would stay here again. For breakfast, you order from the menu...western style is juice, tea, coffee; fruit plate; eggs to order; or muesli...Cambodian style is fried rice, fried noodles, or soup noodles. We were here several days and tried everything on the breakfast menu except the soup noodles. All our breakfast items were good. We did have some confusion during our first breakfast. Breakfast starts at 6:30am; our tour starts at 7:00am; we could not get fried rice or fried noodles in time for the 7am start. The answer is to let the staff know the day before and they will make sure you have fried noodles or rice in time for an early start.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Run by a friendly khmer manager who speaks excellent English, Sonalong Village is situated in a quiet area within walking distance of the main shops, restaurants and Old Market area in Siem Reap and just 15 minutes drive from the International Airport and the Ankor Temple complex. Surrounded by beautiful flowery tropical gardens there are 8 double and 8 twin rooms, each with free Wifi, shower, A/C, ceiling fans, mini bar and private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sonalong Boutique Village & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonalong Boutique Village And Resort
- Sonalong Boutique Village Hotel Siem Reap