We loved staying at Sonalong Boutique Village. The rooms were clean, spacious and comfortable. The veranda with ceiling fan was private and cool. The gardens are beautiful. The owner - Mr Hak is passionate about natural vegetation and self sufficiency. There were coconut, mangos, banana trees, palms, frangipani and many more - lemongrass and herbs. Lovely water features and hand crafted statues/ornamental. Service was excellent - friendly staff, good food.
Joy - staff member and driver - was very knowledgeable, a gentleman.
Can't recommend it highly enough.
Thanks Mr. Hak and staff!Member
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Run by a friendly khmer manager who speaks excellent English, Sonalong Village is situated in a quiet area within walking distance of the main shops, restaurants and Old Market area in Siem Reap and just 15 minutes drive from the International Airport and the Ankor Temple complex. Surrounded by beautiful flowery tropical gardens there are 8 double and 8 twin rooms, each with free Wifi, shower, A/C, ceiling fans, mini bar and private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sonalong Boutique Village & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonalong Boutique Village Hotel Siem Reap
- Sonalong Boutique Village And Resort