HAK (Manager) and all his staff are amazing. We travelled for a month around Cambodia/Vietnam and this was the BEST place we stayed in. From the free pick-up from bus station to friendly personalised service. Hak booked our tour for us to the floating village which we were very nervous about as we have heard about the scams. He ensured we would have no problems and we didnt. We travelled with our 3 children and they agree this place is fantastic. Rooms are perfect with a lovely balcony out the front to relax on. Breakfast was lovely and the pool very relaxing. WE WILL BE BACK! We referred this little gem onto our parents and relatives who have already stayed and agree its fantastic. Thanks Hak for leaving our last few days overseas with lots of amazing memories. Your aussie friends Carly, David & kids
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Run by a friendly khmer manager who speaks excellent English, Sonalong Village is situated in a quiet area within walking distance of the main shops, restaurants and Old Market area in Siem Reap and just 15 minutes drive from the International Airport and the Ankor Temple complex. Surrounded by beautiful flowery tropical gardens there are 8 double and 8 twin rooms, each with free Wifi, shower, A/C, ceiling fans, mini bar and private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Expedia, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sonalong Boutique Village & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonalong Boutique Village And Resort
- Sonalong Boutique Village Hotel Siem Reap