This hotel is tucked away in a quiet side street, is within comfortable walking distance of the main part of town - that being Pub Street, the Night Markets and so on - and a small range of tours can be organised here.
The gardens and grounds are a haven, the pool is lovely, the bar side pool does a mean Black Russian (amongst other things) and the staff are very helpful. The staff are friendly and they seem to genuinely enjoy the opportunity of working in a nice hotel.
The rooms are well appointed with an airy and spacious feeling and nice useful balconies. Good air conditioning and lovely décor means you really feel you are staying in a place that should be costing far more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Run by a friendly khmer manager who speaks excellent English, Sonalong Village is situated in a quiet area within walking distance of the main shops, restaurants and Old Market area in Siem Reap and just 15 minutes drive from the International Airport and the Ankor Temple complex. Surrounded by beautiful flowery tropical gardens there are 8 double and 8 twin rooms, each with free Wifi, shower, A/C, ceiling fans, mini bar and private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sonalong Boutique Village & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonalong Boutique Village And Resort
- Sonalong Boutique Village Hotel Siem Reap