Sonalong Boutique Hotel is comfortable - the rooms are a good size, with the added bonus of a balcony and chairs. The pool is nice size, with lush tropical gardens surrounding it.
We had breakfast included which was great value - the hotel is a short 10 min walk to the old market and pub street. There's even a costa coffee and blue pumpkin ice cream/juice bar just 5 mins away, just down the road in a small complex with other restaurants. Even Hard Rock Cafe is opening here! The hotel is far enough away from the bustle, but close enough to access it.
Staff all very friendly and helpful. Tours and transfers can easily be arranged - they arranged a tuk tuk to Angkor wat and surrounding temples for half day for $20 (5.30 entry to Angkor wat), which was well worth it - and only 15 mins from the temples.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Run by a friendly khmer manager who speaks excellent English, Sonalong Village is situated in a quiet area within walking distance of the main shops, restaurants and Old Market area in Siem Reap and just 15 minutes drive from the International Airport and the Ankor Temple complex. Surrounded by beautiful flowery tropical gardens there are 8 double and 8 twin rooms, each with free Wifi, shower, A/C, ceiling fans, mini bar and private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sonalong Boutique Village & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonalong Boutique Village Hotel Siem Reap
- Sonalong Boutique Village And Resort