I really enjoyed my stay at Sonalong. Very friendly staff. Clean rooms. Great pool! About a 15 minute walk to the "action" around Pub Street, which means it's nice and quiet at the hotel! Loved the colonial feel of the balconies and the lush garden. The bar service at the pool was sometimes very slow. The breakfast options were limited, but fine. The hotel can arrange excursions, but you can probably find better deals elsewhere. They will not warn you about tourist traps.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Run by a friendly khmer manager who speaks excellent English, Sonalong Village is situated in a quiet area within walking distance of the main shops, restaurants and Old Market area in Siem Reap and just 15 minutes drive from the International Airport and the Ankor Temple complex. Surrounded by beautiful flowery tropical gardens there are 8 double and 8 twin rooms, each with free Wifi, shower, A/C, ceiling fans, mini bar and private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sonalong Boutique Village & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonalong Boutique Village And Resort
- Sonalong Boutique Village Hotel Siem Reap