We spent 5 nights here recently and loved the atmoshere of this plce. Very welcoming and gracious staff with good english.
good tuk tuk to use outside into the town as with wet weather roads and non existent paths becoming rougher and rougher!!
Pool was lovely and refreshing with big loungers and plenty of towels.
Room was large with a fan as well as A/c which was a nice change. Screens on doors so able to leave open at night which was very pleasant in an upstairs room.
good shower and overall highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Run by a friendly khmer manager who speaks excellent English, Sonalong Village is situated in a quiet area within walking distance of the main shops, restaurants and Old Market area in Siem Reap and just 15 minutes drive from the International Airport and the Ankor Temple complex. Surrounded by beautiful flowery tropical gardens there are 8 double and 8 twin rooms, each with free Wifi, shower, A/C, ceiling fans, mini bar and private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Sonalong Boutique Village & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonalong Boutique Village Hotel Siem Reap
- Sonalong Boutique Village And Resort