I stayed at the Angkor Spirit Palace Hotel for one month when doing volunteer work. It was always a haven of peace and quiet to come back to. The staff are so friendly and helpful, the swimming pool was always clean and beautiful to relax in and the gardens around great to wander through. Tuk tuk drivers always at the ready to take you into town for free (we always tipped them) and they would pick you up at a designated time and it's just a five minute ride away. Great to be surrounded by rice fields and you can see superb sunsets from here. Rooms are cleaned daily, free WiFi, TV, fridge, hot water in the showers, free breakfast on a lovely cool veranda with a view. What more could you ask for?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Angkor Spirit Palace is a uniquely styled hotel featuring traditional Khmer architecture. It is close to downtown, the temples and airport. You won't be able to resist taking pictures of the building. Relax in our tropical gardens, swim in our saltwater pool and enjoy Khmer hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Angkor Spirit Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angkor Spirit Palace Hotel Siem Reap
- Angkor Spirit Palace Siem Reap