We stayed here for 3 nights during low season, and were offered the rooms at a very good rate.
Rooms were simple, but relatively new and always very clean. Pleasantly surprised with a welcome bowl of fruit and free bottled water everyday. Bedspread was welcoming with flowers in the shape of 2 hearts (how cute?!).
The place was formerly a traditional dance school, so a lot of the traditional charm was maintained in the building. They had a salt water pool which was so novel, and something we look forward to everyday after hiking through the ruins.
The staff were happy to shuttle us for free into the city and back, and arrange tours etc. With the
We also met Mr. Kim (owner) who was assisting us on the last day of our stay. As the place had few rooms, everyone was very personal in their service and relations with us. I was really happy with that as I did not want a big hotel impersonal in this historic and ancient city.
All in all, we really enjoyed our stay at the Angkor Spirit, it was a real charming place, quiet and let us appreciate the slower life in Cambodia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Angkor Spirit Palace is a uniquely styled hotel featuring traditional Khmer architecture. It is close to downtown, the temples and airport. You won't be able to resist taking pictures of the building. Relax in our tropical gardens, swim in our saltwater pool and enjoy Khmer hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Angkor Spirit Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angkor Spirit Palace Hotel Siem Reap
- Angkor Spirit Palace Siem Reap