Staying at Angkor Spirit Palace was the best hotel experience have ever encountered. The hotel itself is located about a 5-10min trip, by tuk tuk, from the main town area of Siem Reap, but the hotel kindly offers a free tuk tuk service to all guests, to and from the town until approximately 10pm every night. There is a large swimming pool available for use and free pool table usage. There is also free internet and free wifi available. A laundry service is also available for a small fee. There is a large restaurant located on the roof of the building, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner daily and offering both Western and Khmer food. The restaurant also offers the option of room service. The view from the restaurant is also amazing, offering a spectacular view of the sunrise and sunset. The hotel also has tour packages available to all main sightseeing locations, with reliable and very friendly tuk tuk drivers.
I had a large, comfortable room to myself, with en suite, large cupboard, fridge, TV and sitting area. The rooms are spacious, well furnished and incredibly comfortable. The hotel has two levels of rooms, boasting large rooms that could quite comfortably suit a family. They also offer suite rooms. The rooms were always clean, and well looked after with the furniture (beds etc) all in excellent condition and very comfortable.
The staff at Angkor Spirit are amazing! They made me feel at home and part of the family. I have never met so many amazing people who looked after me so well and I can now call my friends. It was sad leaving all the wonderful people whom I had befriended while on my stay. They made my stay a time that I will never forget. Very professional, efficient and incredibly friendly and kind. I have never been so well looked after in a hotel. Thank you to everyone at Angkor Spirit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Angkor Spirit Palace is a uniquely styled hotel featuring traditional Khmer architecture. It is close to downtown, the temples and airport. You won't be able to resist taking pictures of the building. Relax in our tropical gardens, swim in our saltwater pool and enjoy Khmer hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), HostelWorld, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Angkor Spirit Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angkor Spirit Palace Hotel Siem Reap
- Angkor Spirit Palace Siem Reap