My Home Cambodia
US$71
US$53
US$103
US$66
Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
US$214
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
US$151
US$144
All reviewstuk tuk driverpub streetswimming poolair conditionerrooms are cleanangkor watvery pleasant staystayed here for three nightsvillaguesthousecambodiatours
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 March 2012

It was truly a wonderful experience! My friend had stayed here a year ago and suggested me this place.... I contacted Mr. Sothea by email and arranged my booking with him... what I didn´t expect was a Tuk Tuk driver at 10pm with a paper with my name at the local bus station, when the only info I had given them was the name of the bus! So... this is how our 3-day-stay started! And it kept coming better and better! They had arranged our full days: Tuk Tuk for 2 days to visit the temples, pool in the evening to relax, dinner in town, visit the markets... everything was extremely well taken care of! My boyfriend and I couldn´t have been more thankful and happy with the stay! We had a very spacious room, AC, clean toilet, extra comfy beds, wi fi (though it didn´t work very well in the room, but you made two steps into the lobby and it was perfect). And the friendliness and kindness of the staff was outstanding! Seriously, we felt like royalty! (I know I´m exagerating, but it was that good!).
Definitely, THE place to stay in Siem Reap!

Room Tip: I think any room is good....
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 March 2012

We wanted 1 room with 2 double beds but they gave us 2 rooms for no extra cost, free room was very musty, toilets and bathroom were same room very small, smelly and basic. Nice people,pool was ok to cool off but did not look clean, we stayed 2 nights and for the cost was ok but if you are spending any longer go for better hotel if you have children, cheers, Mark

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 15 March 2012

We stayed 5 nights in the My Home Cambodia and enjoyed our stay there. Room was basic but everything you need was there, except a fridge but no one promises that, so it was ok. We had aircondition and fan, a large and very comfortable bed, a warm-water shower and a tv. Quite basic, but in holiday we need nothing more. Staff was friendly and helpful, of course with the typical "Cambodian calmness".
The guesthouse ist located about 800 m away from the city center ("Pub Street"), so if you want quiet it is a great deal to stay there. Tuk Tuk to the city costs about 1 US-Dollar.
After a hot day full of sightseeing and temples it is good to have a pool, like in this guesthose. Pool was very clean an there are some sunloungers around. You get extra towels on the pool and there can be ordered some drinks.
We can recommend this nice place, if we would come again to Siem Reap we would take it again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2012

Just a short walk from Pub Street down an unpaved road. Good place to get clothes washed just a few doors down. Free bikes were very appreciated! As was the tuk tuk ride to and from the airport. Very friendly staff and nice room. Never used the pool but it looked quite refreshing. Would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 January 2012

I stayed at my home for two nights in December 2011. This guesthouse is a very good value for money. I had booked a room without window to be able to fully rest, and despite the fact that the bathroom had a very low ceiling the room had all the basic amenities and was well furnished. The guesthouse has a very nice terrace where I took all my breakfast and could also relax and check my emails. I paid only 14 US dollars / night including breakfast (instead of the normal price 19 US dollars because I did not use A/C). The guesthouse is located at a walking distance from the old market and you can easily find tuk tuks to reach other parts of Siem Reap.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business