Open today: 00:00 - 21:00

Great experience.

Reviewed 1 week ago
Trip40950421428
via mobile

All reviews his knowledge our tour guide beautiful country sense of humour asia trip great trip awesome guide watch sunrise speaks excellent english local history a lot of fun two days his passion friendly guide floating village amazing experience amazing site
Reviewed 4 days ago

A friend recommended Rum and Amazing Angkor Adventure to us. It was a fantastic recommendation. We spent two days with Rum and he showed us so much.

We started with a beautiful boat ride on Tonle Sap. The size of this lake can only start to register with you. Rum talked about the lake, the two main seasons for it, and its importance to the people living on it.

From there we visited the Beng Mealea temple. We visited this temple before the Angkor complex and it was great to do because much of the Temple is as it was found or close to it. But it is also a smaller version, more or less, of Angkor Wat. It had been abandoned, so time and nature have played their part on it. Rum explained to us when it was found, its history, and its relation to the Angkor complex. And we really got to explore the temple area.

We finished our tour with Rum on a long, but wonderful 2nd day. At Angkor Wat by 5:00am and up to a spot for some perfect photo chances when the sun rose. It was a beautiful sunrise. Then we explored Angkor Wat and all of Angkor Thom. Finished with the magnificent Bayon Temple - by far my favorite. There really is a lot to see here and in the two day tour, Rum showed us so much. And managed to help us avoid a lot of the bigger crowds.

Rum's knowledge of the area and ability to share so much of it while on tour is incredible. His love for his job is apparent. He wears it on his sleeve and wants you to love it as much as he does. He has an incredible sense of humor and, if he decided to change careers, he could become a photographer. He took a lot of great photos of my wife and me. I can't recommend Amazing Angkor Adventure more. They are fantastic.

Thanks, Rum.

angkorfamilytravel, Manager at Amazing Angkor Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Dear Tim,

First of all, I would love to express my profound gratitude for your spending time doing us the review to support our teamwork, we are so proud of our-self that we could make your trip full with the enjoying, fun, smoothly. on behalf of my teamwork i would say thanks again we would like to wishes you and family have success, luck and healthy in your lifetime.

Rum (AAA Tour Operator)
Email: Info@amazingangkoradventure.com
Phone & WhatsApp: (+855) 12406104

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

A great two day tour of the Angkor complex. Rum's knowledge of the sites we visited was super - allowing us to go off the beaten track and miss the mass of tourists. I learnt so much over the two days and laughed throughout as Rum has a great sense of humour. Thank you, Rum!

Janny V, Manager at Amazing Angkor Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Nathalie,

On behalf of my team, I would love to thank you, Ben, that spending your valuable time to write the review to support us and I was so proud of myself that I could complete my mission got winning over your satisfaction. so I would like to wish you have the best luck and success of course staying healthy.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We had an amazing time with Rum during a two-day tour of the Angkor complex. His knowledge of the sites we visited was outstanding, and he has an awesome sense of humour! I also really appreciated how he took the trouble to bring us off the beaten path a little, and away from the boards of tourists. I definitely saw and learned things that I wouldn’t have without him. Thank you, Rum!

Dear Ashley,

Reviewed 1 week ago

Recommended-- our guide skillfully directed us away from the crowds and pointed out excellent spots.

Dear Tressy,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The temples in Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom are great and really wonderful, exploring them with Rum makes the experience even greater. We spend two days with him and both of the two were amazing. On the first day we saw the sunrise in Angkor Wat, which is a unique experience I will never forget in my life. All the other temples we visited were amazing as well. Our guide Rum has a big knowledge about the temples and he is really funny as well, which is a huge plus. He took pictures with his camera as well which he shares with us.
To make a long story short: visit the temples with that great guide.

Dear Oli,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We started our two days excursion around Siem Reap by visiting Angkor Wat for the sunrise. Our guide Rum is fluent in English and is very nice. He has not only showed us the best spots and told us the facts about them, but also gave us tips on taking the best pictures. We have also visited, Angkor Thom, Ta Prohm, Bayon Temple, The Temple of the Lepper Kingant the Elephant Terraces.
It was awesome!

Janny V, Manager at Amazing Angkor Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Bernhard40,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Rum was a fabulous guide with a wonderful mix of local knowledge and humour, he made our trip to Sim Rep fabulous.

Dear Angie,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Incredible. The sunrise tour I the most beautiful morning that I have. Never been in an amazing place like this. The guide the best. Thanks Rum
Vet kind an the best photographer ever

Dear Ariel,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It was a great experience with these guys, they are highly professional and delivered above and beyond. I would definitely use this company again!!!

Dear Chris,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Fresh from our 2 days of exploring Angkor Wat complex we couldn't have asked for a more amazing guide than RUM!
His knowledge of the sites was extensive. More impressive was his knowledge of how to maximise our experiences from the 2 days with him. From guiding us in a itinery that avoided the masses and peak times meant our small group of 5 often felt the full effect of exploring Angkor temples without the crowds. He had the best photo spots to share, and offered to take photos of my partner and I together which we really appreciate having these to show from our time there.

Cambodia is a beautiful country and this experience made the trip all the worth while. Thanks again to Rum and our driver!

Janny V, Manager at Amazing Angkor Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Sarah,