All reviews treak village swim up bar destination dining cooking class outdoor shower coconut pancakes local villagers tuk tuk cambodian cooking responsible tourism an oasis spa treatments dirt road angkor wat turn down service siem reap town away from the hustle and bustle
Reviewed 8 February 2014

As I came hear I did not think it would be a great hotel and it was amazing and the lady at the pool bar was extremely nice and there was fabulous service and the villa's were beautiful with the outdoor shower and all of the nature and flowers and rarely you would see some really cool cats and it was wonderful and it was a great experience for me and the food was absolutely stunning and the hotel owns the greatest and most amazing cooking class in all of Siem Reap and I thought it was really cool and that it was really worth coming here.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 February 2014

The hotel is EXCELLENT. Nice environment, friendly staff. We have booked the 3nights package which were so well planned and thank you to the driver Mr. Choob who has made my holidays so organized and he is friendly and very reliable. I was scarred with monkey and Mr. Choob guard me when I hv picnic lunch at the monkey area. He is so reliable that we always feel relaxed and Mr. Choob will be there with us. Of course all other Sojourn staff were friendly and with happy face and you can feel they are all truly welcome their guests.

Breakfast and dinner are yummy!!! Very relax in the swimming pool with sunset. Sunrise at the front door also!!! The spa is also very nice. I would really look forward to go back Siem Reap again and of course stay at Sojourn AGAIN!!!

Room Tip: The sunset pack is extraordinary!!! MUST DO!!!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Have only written a handful of reviews. just felt compelled to write this one.....

Wife and I travel all over the world. Live in Shanghai and stay at some truly fantastic hotels all over Asia , Europe, and the states. This was one of our absolute best overall travel experIences by far. Just amazing time.

Stayed for 5 days over CNY. Yes, the location is a bit out of the way but who cares !!!!! Hotel takes care of transfers, you can tuk tuk or car ....we do cars.......that the hotel can arrange, setting is quaint, pool was great, spa was fantastic.......but the food and the staff were the stars.

We almost never eat at hotels, but we ate here a lot. Food is creative, fresh, inexpensive and just thought it was outstanding. Lots of local dishes but they do a great job o everything. Vietnamese pho at breakfast was so good my wife had it every day. The grilled tuna steak at dinner, twice, was hands down THE best piece of fish over ever had. Drinks, desert salads....all outstanding.

Staff was just great. SK, supervisor was awesome. Driver, housekeeping, front desk, servers, spa girls all are so polite....courteous....work very hard just to please.

Had a nice chat with one of the owners ........Aussie......and you can tell this is a labor of love and staff is a family. They give a lot back and do a lot for the community......and should be commended for their efforts.

Honestly ZERO reason to go anywhere else while staying in Siem Reap. We will return with kids and grand kids. Will always go back to Sojourn.

THANKS TO ALL.....Gregg and Sandy

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 February 2014

This is an excellent hotel. The rooms are lovely, the food is very good and the staff are exceptional and friendly. It's also very tranquil and relaxing as it's away from the hustle and bustle of the centre but easily accessible by tuk-tuk or taxi 10mins) that the hotel will organise and who will stay with you for the evening. We took the cooking class at the hotel and also a couple of private tours that they organised to the temples and to the stilted villages which were very good. I couldn't recommend this hotel strongly enough.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2014

There is not much we can say that has not already been said. The staff is amazing, the food delicious, the entire property clean, lush and relaxing. Having a fantastic driver and tour guide made visiting the temples informative and enjoyable. We loved eating our picnic lunches in local parks and on the moat wall. I only wish we had stayed more days.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple