“yes, it really is that good”

MotherHome Guesthouse
Ranked #65 of 495 Siem Reap B&B and Inns
London, England
“yes, it really is that good”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Room quality and staff service are exceptional. I stored my bags after checkout because I had a late flight. When I came back for my bags, I was offered a shower. On a slightly less positive note, your tours will be less expensive if you negotiate directly with a tuktuk driver.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
OR
Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

Just make sure you book your room before your trip.

We arrived without a booking and got to stay at a lousy one next door for the night.

Fortunately we were able to stay at MotherHome for the subsequent 3 nights.

The reception is extremely friendly and helpful. Wonderful welcome surprise - Cold hand towel on our arrival, as it was a hot day.

The service desk got for us a very good tuk-tuk driver and book the Apsara show for us too. Good breakfast. Food available in western and Chinese versions with fruits and beverage to top it all.

Very sincere, cheerful and warm. Really like home.

• Stayed August 2013
Queen City
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Motherhome Guesthouse was a great choice. Easy to get to, but still a little distance to the busyness. Good breakfast and kind staff. Massage from their spa was the best I had on my travels. My only complaint- I expected there to be a pool there, but it turned out to be at their other property 1km away.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Faunista
Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Loved the services they provided. From airport pick up, welcoming drinks, rooms, tour services and food. It is affordable and value for money. We opted for a tuktuk with driver, Boon San, and he is a very patient and friendly staff. MotherHome provides basic facilities and services but I can rate them as 5-Star. Look no further when you go to Siem Reap and book this lovely hotel in advance to avoid disappointment!

Room Tip: We got a a high floor room with pool view. and we love it!
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 5 August 2013

I will take time to recommend this guest house while in Siem Reap. I felt so comfortable during my stay, the price is reasonable, the hotel staff are so warm and friendly and their in-house food is excellent and talk about cleanliness - it's spic and span! As I have said, it's as close to a mother's home care while outside of your country.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Reviewed 1 August 2013

I have never been to such a good guesthouse before,even a little better than some of the 5-stars hotel for its price.To compare Motherhome Guesthouse with some of other guesthouses,I think Motherhome is more friendly,and the service attitude is much better.I really can find it warm to stay there,such like my home.In a word,Motherhome Guesthouse is your better choice in Cambodia all the time!

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 30 July 2013

MotherHome was recommended to us and we were not disappointed. I was swept off my feet at arrival with refreshing towels and welcome drink. The rooms are stunning for the price, tidy and spacious. A basket of fresh fruits awaited us. I found the bed very comfortable. Wifi is reliable. The pool area is tiny, but lively, towels are available next to the pool. The staff is devoted and friendly. Breakfast service is one of the best I have ever had, and the fired rice I have ever tasted. Location is OK, you can walk to the market area, but tuktuks are always available in front of the entrance, too. Most probably, I will be back.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family