MotherHome Guesthouse
US$94
US$92
US$188
US$105
Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
US$299
US$214
US$195
US$173
US$148
US$144
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I love the buffet breakfast during my 2 nights stay in the hotel.
The staff are so nice and accommodating...
It's very near to the Angkor Museum and minutes away from the famous Angkor Wat.
The AC is ok...and the wifi is fast....
Request for a tuktuk accredited by the hotel if you want to vist the Angkorian temples..
...opps...be sure to bring US dollars...Siem Reap City is using USD alongside with Cambodian Riel.....

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank MJFLopez
Reviewed 4 April 2014

We decided to stay here after having read all the good comments on Tripadvisor and we were so happy we did.

The room was huge, very bright and clean. There was some mold around the bath, but it was flawless otherwise. 23$/night for our double room was an *excellent* value for money.

The service from the staff was incredible, with lots of little attentions like welcoming you with pineapple juice or cold towels when you came from outside. As guests of the guesthouse, we were welcomed to go use the (superb) pool at the MotherHome Boutique Hotel (a big plus after a hot day in Angkor) and we were treated with amazing service over there as well.

The breakfast is just ok: lots of choices, but not very good. What was very good and especially handy, though, was the « breakfast lunchbox » they prepare for you when you leave extra early in the morning to go watch the sunrise at Angkor Wat. They also provided these lunchboxes the morning we left, when they saw we were in a rush to go catch our bus!

The location is great, just a short walk (or very short tuk-tuk drive) from the main area in town, which was nice for us as the town was a little bit too noisy for our taste.

Don't hesitate booking with their tuk-tuk drivers to go to the temples: their prices are very fair and we were very satisfied.

We had a great 5-days stay and I would recommand this place to anyone travelling to Siem Reap.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank GlobetrotteuseMtl
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Beautiful service minded staff. Nice, quiet hotel. Modern and beautifully appointed rooms. Pretty good location - a 15minute walk or short tuk tuk ride to the old market or pub street. The hotel offers room service, massages and organises tours at reasonable prices. The breakfast spread was great - buffet style with fresh fruit, salad, cereal, breads and a variety of cooked options, plus juice, coffee, tea etc.

I hadn't even booked this hotel - I was transferred here due to a problem with my booking at one of the partner hotels - but I enjoyed this one more to be honest.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank gypsyliving
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

For the price, you cannot have a better choice!!! The room is clean with everything you need (a/c, complimentary drinking water, hot water, boiling kettle, tea, coffee, etc.). The staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The breakfast is various and nice. They provide free airport pickup with tuk tuk. And from the hotel reception, you can hire tuk tuk at a good price for visits.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank MeuBy
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

I stayed at Motherhome guest home while I was in Siem Reap for a few days.

From the moment I enquired about room availability, the service from the team was superb. They arranged pick up from the airport via a Tuk Tuk and sent me all sorts of information about tours so I could plan my itinerary.

The rooms are very spacious and food and drink is very reasonably priced. The breakfast also, had the best range of fresh fruit I experienced. The hotel also, has a nice pool although, I didn't get to use it.

The staff really went out of the way to make sure I was looked after and even arranged a tour guide for the next day at short notice for me.

Thanks to all the team and I wish I was back there.

Sunil