Beautiful rooms and gardens are just a bonus when compared to the wonderful welcome afforded by Peter, Virgil and their kind and attentive staff. This was our first visit to Cambodia, and we placed ourselves firmly in Peter and Virgil's hands. They ensured that we saw the best there was to see, accompanied by excellent guides, and all at remarkably reasonable rates. We ate and drank far too much, encouraged by Virgil's exceptional cooking, and were pleasantly surprised by our bill. Our cottage in the grounds was cute and charming with air conditioning and minibar, as well as a lovely terrace shaded by palms. The delights of Siem Reap's Pub St are just a few minute's walk away and Peter and Virgil will direct you to the best restaurants in town. We will most certainly be returning, we now feel like members of the family!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cockatoo Nature Resort & Spa is a luxury resort, which is located in a quiet place in spite of the short walk to the old market, and Angkor Night Market. The Japanese owner has built the new building next door which called the Cockatoo ANNEX, opened in January 2016. There are modern facilities as cable TV and spacious room with a balcony, bathtub, Tea & Coffee Maker, safety deposit box, Wi-Fi, and Swimming pool. It has two floors only. We have a Cambodian staffs who can speaks a basic Japanese & English for"hospitality". Stay with us you feel like home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Odigeo so you can book your The Cockatoo Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cockatoo Resort & Restaurant Hotel Siem Reap
- The Cockatoo Resort And Restaurant