This was by far my best stay while in Cambodia. Very tastefully arranged, relaxed and very friendly place. Meeting Peter and Virgil was the highlight of my stay - they are super helpful, great communicators and last but not least interesting and sophisticated people (something that the general atmosphere of the Cockatoo Resort also reflects!).Traveling solo, I was particularly delighted about such company and good conversations.
All in all very pleased with my stay, wouls love to come again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cockatoo Nature Resort & Spa is a luxury resort, which is located in a quiet place in spite of the short walk to the old market, and Angkor Night Market. The Japanese owner has built the new building next door which called the Cockatoo ANNEX, opened in January 2016. There are modern facilities as cable TV and spacious room with a balcony, bathtub, Tea & Coffee Maker, safety deposit box, Wi-Fi, and Swimming pool. It has two floors only. We have a Cambodian staffs who can speaks a basic Japanese & English for"hospitality". Stay with us you feel like home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Cockatoo Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cockatoo Resort & Restaurant Hotel Siem Reap
- The Cockatoo Resort And Restaurant