Lowest prices for your stay
US$29
View deal
Free cancellation until 10/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Priceline
US$34
View deal
Free cancellation until 08/12/21
Expedia.comUS$29
Booking.comUS$30
Orbitz.comUS$29
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Nice small hotel with very friendly staff who always make sure everything is ok. Not really that close to much of anything and if you want food other than the hotel food (which is pricy for Cambodian food) you do have some restaurants and very few street vendors outside to the right at the corner selling good food for $1 a plate. Pool is very small and saw no one use it once throughout my entire stay.

Hotel food is alright but I'd opt out and get it elsewhere if I were you. Don't think it's worth the extra money plus the lady in the restaurant barely pays attention and turns on the TV to what she wants doesn't even ask you if you'd like something in particular and just has you listen to Cambodian soaps. I don't want to listen to that while I'm eating. Other than that, good stay barely any mosquito's in our room though each bed comes with mosquito net. Extra comment to mention, Kim was great! He was super nice and he helped us check in early even though it did cost money due to hotel policy but he was a really good guy. Always smiling and informative and even was willing to give us a room on a higher floor if we didn't like our current room when we first checked in. Great employee! Would I come here again? Maybe not much going on and the food/pool was not really enjoyed so I'd say probably 50/50 due to the staff.

Last mention, if you opt for the Aspara dance, the brochure will show you that its for the Fou-Nan restaurant. What the hotel won't tell you is that you're going to Koulen. Remember that when looking up reviews because I was confused when I ended up in the latter.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2016

Most of the hotel facilities were either old or average, but the place was clean, it had a nice pool ( highly recommend going in after a hot day walking in Angkor Wat), and the hotel food was good, specially for dinner. I ordered a curry fish with coconut milk (forgot the name of it) and it was delicious! Can't beat the price though, so if you're on budget is a good option.

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank anabella723
Reviewed 27 April 2016

We loved our room, we stayed in the junior balcony room and the bed was massive and so comfortable!!
The bathroom was a bit dated with some mould in the shower so that wasn't very nice.
The staff are amazing, so helpful and friendly.
Our most favourite thing was the amazing tuk tuk drivers employed by this place. We pretty much had the same driver for a week and he was fantastic. Never pushy and always happy. He would happily wait for us to have dinner or lunch on Pub Street and was so attentive when we had our tours of Angkor. Every stop there was cold water and cold face wipes. Very much appreciated after walking around in the dusty 40 degree heat!!
Given that it is a bit out of town, it is great that they have tuk tuk drivers and offer a cheaper rate into town, only $2 compared to $3 or 4 if you don't use theirs. Our driver would also take different routes in and out of town to show us a bit more of Siem Reap which was lovely.
The pool was great after a long day of exploring and we seemed to have it all to ourselves!
The restaurant was ok, good for breakfast but lacking in vegetarian options.
Free computer for guests to use was good too.
I would stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Narelle K
Reviewed 3 April 2016

Arriving exhausted and daunted after epic trip with four children our stay from check in to departure was made so pleasant by Kim and Solida, both reception. Over our stay, our many queries and various requests were sorted with such kindness and patience. The rooms beautiful and bathrooms spacious, and very clean with good supplies of basics. The hotel itself is very peaceful and quiet. a precious find.

Date of stay: December 2015
3  Thank Trish O
Reviewed 30 March 2016

I rented the most affordable room listed (through an external booking website) and for a very low price walked into a massive room, with a huge bed, excellent air conditioning, and the cleanest bathroom I've ever seen in a hotel. Beyond happy! The staff there always greet you with a smile and offer advice and transport options. The food was VERY affordable and the water pressure/temperature was better than mine in Australia! HIGHLY recommend. The hotel itself is a short drive to both the centre of town (Tuk tuk will cost you $2USD) and Angkor Wat.

Date of stay: March 2016