Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Asarita Angkor Resort & Spa(Siem Reap)
View Hotel
Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
1,134 results
All reviewstuk tukduty managerclose to the airportpub streetbreakfast buffetstar hotelthe salt water poolpool barbeautiful hotelfoot massagehotel lobbythe ground floornoodle soupdowntown siem reaptemple tourrooms are bigspecial thanks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 June 2011

We stayed here for 4 nights.... magnificient. The hotel staff was extremely friendly and helped us for each and every thing. The room was very pleasant and had a pool view. Considering what we paid for the rooms, it was super value... its almost a 5 star property at cheap rates.

Food was amaziong American breakfast buffet. Wide variety with all you can imagine. Tuk tuk from outside the hotel will take you to temples far and near. Tuk Tuk always better than taking hotel car. But if you go to the Tonle Sap, do take the cab.

Hotel also has SPA facilities which you need to book i advance. They gave us good massage after a tiring day at temples. They also gave us packed breakfast on days we left early for tours. I would definitely want to visit this place again!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 11 August 2011

Thank you for staying with us. We are appreciated your valued time for review and we will share your compliment with our management and staffs and keep it up.

Best regards,

Reviewed 18 June 2011

We stayed at the beautiful hotel for 3 nights and enjoyed everything about it. From its location to decor to service. The rooms were spacious and very clean. The staff were very polite and service oriented. Its only 15 min on tuktuk from the Airport and only another 30 min to Angkor wat. we will be returning to this place the next time we visit siem reap

• Stayed: June 2011
Management response:Responded 1 July 2011

We are really appreciated.

Reviewed 15 June 2011

We stayed here from 12 to 14th June, 2011. I was there with my father,wife and infant daughter. OVerall, this resort is an excellent one. I feel it is under-rated on Tripadvisor. Got a good deal from latestays.com and contacted the hotel directly for an extra bed. Reservations - Ms. Phyrom was very prompt in replies and other things. Check in was smooth with welcome drink and cold towel.Room was lovely-Dlx pool view and higher floor.Breakfast was a good spread.Swimming pool was nice and the hotel's grounds were well maintained. Service was top notch and we just had to make 1 call and things were done. Requested lot of tea/coffee replenishments and they were delivered without any fuss. All the staff smiled and greeted us. They walked the extra mile. Only sour note-the guide booked through them was not a great guy. Lazy fellow, but hey thats not the hotel's fault. Very highly recommended.

Room Tip: Go for Pool View rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 1 July 2011

We would like to take this opportunity to express our sincere thanks for choosing Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa as your accommodation during your trip to Siem Reap, Angkor Wat - Kingdom of Cambodia.

We hope that you were enjoyed your stayed, and your confidence in the services and facilities of our resort. Your tour guide feedback is helpful for our next tour guide arrangement.

We are really appreciated.

Reviewed 1 April 2011

This is my second visit to Angkor after a good 16 years. The place has progressed tremendously and it was far beyong my expectation. The Angkor is no more a deserted and uninteresting tourist resort. With the help of the World organisation, It is now a well organised Kingdom of Wonders. One may visit the place and still find the culture; so rich, so spiritual and so mysterious.
During the 3 days we stayed in the Angkor Miracle Resort and Spa through recommendation of friends. It is a very high quality hotel and the hotel staffs are very courteous, communication in English is not a problem. The Lobby is well designed with a huge four sided ancient stone sculpture in the open -courtyard, immediately giving an immense feeling about the ancient atmosphere.
As a frequent traveller, I like that the rooms are clean and bright and out of my expectation there is Free WiFi all over the places within the hotel, even in the room. I can keep track of the stock markets and my emails, great!! I appreciate not being cut off from the outside world during my travel and need not to worry about the expensive data roaming charges. Most Multiple Stars hotel in World do not progress with technology and meet the needs of people to provide Free WiFi.
Another point to note is that the hotel has a few, very well designed Spa suites, it is so nice and one will not believe that in Cambodia.
Siam Reap is a small place, the hotel is not far from the Wonders and other restaurants.
The Hotel is of good quality and I strongly feel, it is good value for money!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 1 July 2011

We would like to express our sincere thanks for choosing Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa as your accommodation during your trip to Siem Reap - Angkor Wat, Cambodia. Kingdom of Wonder!

We open our arms in warm embrace to the people that matter most to us...you. We are already appreciated.

Reviewed 28 February 2011

Stayed here for five nights for a combination of business meetings and sight-seeing. The hotel is less than two years old and it shows - everything is in great condition, shiny and modern. The room I stayed in was a standard single and it was plenty big enough for one. The bathroom had a separate bath and shower, which I found a nice touch.
Two small gripes I had (but mentioned on my feedback form so hopefully they will be fixed) - the pillows were ridiculously high and firm, and the doors to the rooms closed somewhat noisily. This was a bit of an issue when people started setting off for sunrise visits to Angkor Wat at 5.30am..
The best parts for me was the salt-water pool, the well equipped gym and the spa - all of them very welcome at the end of a hot day of temple exploration. On my last day, I booked in for a full body aromatherapy massage and a cleansing facial - the therapists were fantastic and I was left very relaxed ahead of my long flight back. And having spent too long in the spa and missed the opening times of the restaurant for lunch, the staff very kindly opened it up for me and rustled me up a fantastic pad thai to eat on the terrace. All round excellent service - would not hesitate to recommend.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 1 July 2011

We would like to express our sincere thanks for choosing Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa as your accommodation during your trip to Siem Reap, Angkor Wat - Cambodia. We hope you were enjoyed your staying in our resort.

We seek another chance to welcome you back to our resort in the near future whenever the trip take you to Siem Reap, Cambodia.

Thank you so much.