This is a beautiful hotel. As others have said, it is pretty far out of the main part of town, but it is easy to catch a tuk tuk from the front driveway that will take you anywhere you want to go. The grounds are well kept, the pool is awesome, and the breakfast buffet is exceptional. The staff is very friendly and will try their hardest to accommodate you. My one complaint is that the hotel is popular with large tour groups, so sometimes breakfast felt a little crowded. Otherwise, this is a wonderful, serene retreat from the streets of Siem Reap. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa is 5-star - Cambodian's luxury spa resort, this is a unique property. Bound by the belief that every memorable journey is a symphony of intelligent designed, breathtaking discoveries, impeccable service and all, sincere connection between people, Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa, Cambodia's newest name in luxury resorts, embodies each little experience that define just that we open our arms in warm embrace to people that matter most to us...you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angkor Miracle Resort And Spa
- Angkor Miracle Hotel Siem Reap