We stayed here for 3 days and it was the best choice.
The hotel is not at the center of town so you shall take a tuk-tuk rike but only 3$. If you deal with the driver they could take you and ride you back with other additional short distant rides in 6$. The rider took us to town and brought us to a restaurant, dropped us to a mart and drove us back to the hotel. There are many tuk-tuks in front of the hotel so you don't need to worry.
First we entered the hotel they gave us a welcome drink in the lobby. It was sweet and looked traditional. The hotel lobby looked nice and there was a women playing traditional instrument.
The room was facing poolside which had beautiful views. We wanted very eagerly to swim at the pool but we had no time to dip in since we had a tough touring day. There is a pool bar with reasonable prices.
There were group tours but they didn't bother at all in the hotel.
The second day we had a half-day ride hotel tour package in town. Before the ride, Dara who is a tour advisor in the hotel gave us maps and tour books showing us places we must go and how long it takes usually to see them around very detail. We promised to meet the next day morning he could give us more advises but unfortunately we couldn't meet him since we were going to see sunrise in Angkor Wat so I made a call to the front desk at night if he was going to wait us please don't but that we were very thankful for his services. Thank you Dara! We needed no guides. Dara has been working as a tour guide arranging all the schedules by his own for more than 3 years.
I cannot remember the drivers name but he was very kind and introduced us all of these famous landmarks while driving. Since his english speaking skills were good, we could ask him many things while the drive. He also introduced us Mole where we could watch the traditional Angchor show. He helped us arrange reservations directly telling the restaurent. He also took pictures for us for elephant rides in front of the mountain and gave us many advises.
The third day we just used the tuk-tuk one day for experience. We dealt for 12$. If you tell him your room number he waits for you in the lobby. The next day we were going to Thailand again and asked the front desk for a safe taxi. It could be included on your room and you could pay it with other fees when you check out by credit cards. We had massage on the hotel spa and the front desk employee came downstairs just for us to get my signature kindly. We were safely took to Poipet. If your planning to go to Thai by vehicle, you must ask them for taxi. The fee was 50$. When we came Siem Reap from Poipet the fee for one taxi from the foreigner terminal was 48$. I think 50$ is a good deal just directly to Poipet including safe rides. A manager checked again for us for the taxi number and driver for safety.
About the massage, we took lovely massages around 9:15pm. They close until 11:00pm so we took the 90min course. Of course the massages on the streets are cheaper, but we also took them and they had less techs and did not know much about the blood spot but used so much power it was painful and useless.
Bathroom was clean and even you use shower booth and the tub at the sametime the water pressure won't weaken.
Best hotel services with very reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa is 5-star - Cambodian's luxury spa resort, this is a unique property. Bound by the belief that every memorable journey is a symphony of intelligent designed, breathtaking discoveries, impeccable service and all, sincere connection between people, Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa, Cambodia's newest name in luxury resorts, embodies each little experience that define just that we open our arms in warm embrace to people that matter most to us...you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and TravelUp so you can book your Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angkor Miracle Resort And Spa
- Angkor Miracle Hotel Siem Reap