I originally booked four nights with this property but amended the booking to five with an additional night at the beginning of our stay. I emailed the resort with the flight details and asked for confirmation as the room rate included airport transfers. I received confirmation by email of the same.
We arrived into SR from Bangkok at 9pm - waited until 9:30pm before we gave up and paid for a taxi to the resort. No apology - just staff saying that I shouldn't have arrived until the following day. It wasn't until I produced both the booking and email confirmation and forwarded both to the reception desk that they would proceed with our check in. By now it was getting late and my children were understandably tired & irritable!
We stayed in room 357 which over looks the pool. The room was large and comfortable. Beds were good. Bathroom was large and contained a bath which was nice. We were only supplied with two towels despite a booking for three but this is a regular occurrence - I don't know why!! Called down to reception and additional towel was delivered within twenty minutes.
Breakfast is good. Egg & waffle station was in high demand during our stay. The kids loved the pool which was large and had a number of different areas for them. There were a good number of sun lounges and some further back into the garden which provided relief from the heat. Prices from the poolside bar were good and the cocktails tasty.
I asked the tour desk for prices and recommendations on private tours for the temples but they referred me to a bicycle company and recommended we ride to the temples. All well & good but temperatures were in the high 30s with humidity and I'm travelling with kids!! Not overly helpful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa is 5-star - Cambodian's luxury spa resort, this is a unique property. Bound by the belief that every memorable journey is a symphony of intelligent designed, breathtaking discoveries, impeccable service and all, sincere connection between people, Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa, Cambodia's newest name in luxury resorts, embodies each little experience that define just that we open our arms in warm embrace to people that matter most to us...you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angkor Miracle Resort And Spa
- Angkor Miracle Hotel Siem Reap