“the other half of the apple making the awesome Cambodia's experience unforgettable”

Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa
Ranked #72 of 353 Hotels in Siem Reap
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Excelent service for an extreme cheap cost, well located, easy to reach Siem Reap downtown and Angkor Wat by Tuk Tuk, staff kindness is laudable, good Spa services and relaxing swimming pool location, breackfast can fulfil every tastes, wide rooms, careful cleaned (towel and complimentary water twice a day), not much more to say, just experience it!

• Stayed August 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (263)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Hanoi, Vietnam
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Nice hotel for an affordable price!! The hotel was very nice. The rooms were nice and big - the beds were very comfortable. The AC worked well. The pool is very nice as well. The buffet breakfast wasn't the most amazing thing I've ever soon - but you can something to eat. The only thing I would avoid was the coffee.....

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Tel Aviv
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

Luxurious hotel.
We had stayed in a mini suite which is highly recommended. The room was big with a nice balcony fronting the pool.
Hotel is located near the main attractions. Staff is lovely and attending.
I highly recommended the SPA facility and service

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Canberra, Australia
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

Beautiful resort. Friendly staff they always greet and wear beautiful smiles:) Facilities are great. Room is big they always clean during the day and during the night. Amenities are new. Karma spa is a must try all their services if u can. Highly recommended.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank CriselG
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 23 August 2014

The hotel was beautiful, it was very luxurious for the price we paid. The room we stayed in was big and had a wonderful view of the pool. The downside is that it is located about 7km from town and the 'tuktuks' in front of the hotel tend to overcharge the tourists staying at the hotel. The veranda however is connected with both rooms on each side, theoretically someone could jump over and sneak in your room if the doors aren't locked! The hotel offers free airport transfers and free shuttles to town. I would recommend if you're planning to hire a tuktuk for a day or several days, it would cost much less if you negotiate with the tuktuk drivers in town vs the ones opposite the hotel. I hired a tuktuk which saved me about USD $5 less than other drivers for my day trips. I would recommend asking the hotel to contact him (Polo - +9016 70 29 88 / +9077 92 91 85) and ask his price and compare with other tuktuks, he could speak english unlike some other drivers which was helpful, he provided us with cold bottled drinking water which was good since we didn't have to buy any drinks.

I'm from Malaysia and the prices in Cambodia are considerably more expensive compared to Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur. In town, a simple meal costs about USD $7/person, the cheapest meal we got was a tasteless fried rice in the Angkor Wat temple which was negotiated from $5 to $2.50 (didn't know it was possible to negotiate food).

I didn't shop much because shopping is very unpleasant if you have to haggle everywhere. I bought all my cotton t-shirts from town and at the temples for $2, if you pay anything more than you're probably being cheated. At the temples I even paid $5 for 3 cotton souvenir t-shirts.

Transport to Angkor Miracle from town by tuktuk costs $2, many will be reluctant to take you for $2 (esp if you're a westerner) but just walk away, plenty of tuktuks around, eventually someone will accept $2. To hire a tuktuk for the day, the average tuktuk would charge $20 for the 'small cycle' and if you want to either watch the sunrise or sunset it will be another $5. It would probably be cheaper to stick with the same driver throughout the duration of your stay and of course always negotiate with them. At the end of your day, they would recommend you a shop (overpriced) to go to for souvenirs which would entitle them to a lucky draw or fuel coupons (similar to Bangkok) if they bring tourists there.

A day pass to see the temples is $20, and a 3-day pas is $60.

Everywhere we went there were children and women trying to sell us souvenirs, practically begging us to buy something. The moment you buy something, a bunch of children will swarm you and beg you to buy something from them too.

Cambodia is undoubtedly beautiful with its ancient temples and amazing history.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank DanialRahman
Cape Town
Reviewed 22 August 2014

I am not easily impressed but WOW, The Staff here are amazing. From the very first interaction with the Airport transfer( which is 2 way and complimentary) I walked out of the Airport straight into him and the car was as near as any could be. We arrived before check in time so understandably our rooms were not yet ready but the Duty Manager named Reaksa Ang was there to assure us we'd get our room as soon as possible. He was like this the whole time we were there. Everytime I saw him he wanted to make sure I was happy with everything. We got checked in within 30min which was still an hour before actual checkin time, we got a free room upgrade, complimentary massages and Restaurant discounts. August isnt peak season so they obviously had the rooms available but I aside from the Room Upgrade all the other hotel services were part of the package. Ive stayed in many 5 star hotels and Service is always a key aspect for the hotel itself but the staff at Angkor somehow do it better. Perhaps they genuinely care or Cambodia culture is part of the reason but they made it such a pleasure to be there.
We called for more towels a few times and A few minutes later they were at the door with it. Ordered Room Service and 20 minutes later it was there and was absolutely divine. The Spa facilities are not something I usually make use of at a hotel as its normally too expensive but after the complimentary Massages I had to go back for more. The Spa Staff were also perfect, easily engaging and relaxing to be around. Breakfast had lots of options and Dinner menu was great too. Being a few km from Town wasnt an issue. There are multiple hotel transfers and if you miss those there are tuktuks permanently outside even after midnight. From a facilities perspective everthing was up to 5 star standards except the shower drainage was slow in my room. I shouldve reported it but didnt get around to it and I didnt really care since I was enjoying being there so much. I wouldnt even consider staying anywhere else if I come back SiemRiep

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
4 Thank CTRaceR
London
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Apologies for late review. 5* star luxury in Siem Reap. Absolutely loved this hotel. Beautifully decorated in a lovely location. Made a real effort with decorations over Christmas.

Free airport transfer which was on time even though airport is only a few mins drive.

Arranged for private taxi to do the Temples tour. This wasn't cheap but was a very nice way to do it.

The hotel provided a free shuttle service into town.

Great location, excellent rooms and lovely food.

At the time pool area next to construction site however didn't overly bother us.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple