“Halal food”

Cuisines: Malaysian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 February 2013

At first its very hard to find this restaurant as Google Maps cant be trusted. This restaurant is located at Siem Reap Shopping Arcade, on the way to Siem Reap Airport. You will find a Ford Showroom on your right and around 150 metres on your left is Siem Reap Shopping Arcade. The restaurant is inside the arcade, the last row. The manager is very friendly as he send us an sms to guide us there. Not much selection but as long as it is halal we dont mind.

2  Thank rafiqhafeedzy

Reviewed 17 October 2012

As i couldn´t find the review for the other outlet, I guess i´ll just leave my review here. Travelling with older folks, I made sure I chose a hotel that had halal food. Thats why I chose New York Hotel in Phnom Penh (256 Monivong Boulevard Phnom Penh, Cambodia (0)23 214 116) . Even though the hotel is old and mediocre, we didn´t mind as it was cheap and clean. We had most of our meals here because the price was not only cheap but the food delicious as compared to other restaurant we tried. They not accept Riels, USD but they even accepted some Ringgit that we had! Totally fabulous!

My son ate Roti prata plaster every single meal and we tried everything in their menu but the best for me was the refreshing soup ekor and the fried seabass with Mango salad! Delicious!

The staffs and owner was friendly and they gave the best service and even went the extra mile when we told them that we had an early morning flight and wanted to pack some food so that we could eat it on the way. we ordered and paid for our food and collected our Nasi Lemak, Prata and Mee Hoon goreng at 530am! Thats how early they managed to service us.. with a smile no less.. so this is my recommended restaurant if you are ever in PP.

5  Thank makhruji
Reviewed 17 June 2012

Located in front of Sor Phoun Villa. We had quite a hard time locating this place since it wasnt mapped on googlemap. Quite a walk from the city, tuk tuk cost abt $3.

The food were decent halal food, but flies are everywhere. About half of the menu were unavailable (quite frustrating).

Well, its best point is, the food is HALAL.

Reviewed 3 June 2012

My family and i went to both D' Wau restaurant-Phnom Penh & Siem Reap branch.

The food was not bad,friendly owner and reasonable price.

Recommended dish: Lok lak fried rice!

1  Thank cinta_alamaya
Reviewed 25 April 2012

Great customer service.. i had difficulties due to dogs saliva on my clothing..and they help me find sand to clean and so the 'samak' ..
food is not that great but its a place you can go if you are in need of a proper HALAL food..

1  Thank Krockz77