“Great cafe”

Ranked #8 of 24 Dessert in Siem Reap
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Common Grounds Cafe is a social enterprise that believes in:Creating a friendly Atmosphere,Producing high quality coffee & pastries, Serving delicious Western & Asian food,Providing Strong Wi-Fi & Cold Air ConditioningTogether as a Staff, We believe in:Empowering potential with opportunities,Providing benefits, English Classes, &fair salaries Building strong character & integrity,Developing future leaders By donating 100% of our profit to Common Grounds' parent organization, People For Care & Learning, we are working towards a hopeful Cambodian future.
London
“Great cafe”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I love coming here. Comfortable, good coffee, good food (I recommend the club sandwich), free glass of water and it supports some good causes locally. The atmosphere is always pleasant - full of friendly expats and locals working, having meetings, studying or just relaxing.

• Visited April 2014

• Korean first
Brisbane, Australia
“Common Grounds, Siem Reap, Cambodia”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

My favourite Siem Reap eating place. The staff all spoke English, and were very courteous and helpful. The food helpings were generous; the prices were right, and I thorougly enjoyed all the meals. The place was clean and the decor is modern and attractive. A very enjoyable experience.

• Visited March 2014
“Love this cafe”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Went here twice on a 3 day trip to Siem Reap. It feels very modern, and the ambiance reminds me of a chain like Starbucks or Coffee Bean. I almost wish it had a more unique vibe, but nonetheless it's very comfortable and the proceeds go to support local causes. The menu is quite extensive and western. I loved the build a breakfast option, which is extremely customizable. Coffee was good and strong. Service was prompt and friendly, and our water got refilled many times. Wifi was fine, and it never got crowded on either of my visits.

• Visited April 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“Cool”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

My daughter and I stopped here on several occassions as I loved the Pineapple smoothie as it was just the best ever. It has a great atmosphere and lots of yummy food, at the same time you you are helping the locals, which is so important to me when I am traveling.

• Visited October 2013
colorado
“Another wonderful spot for capppuccinos and sweets”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

This is also a small restaurant so it has more than the coffee and sweet afternoon pick me up. A very nice place with a wonderful full staff.

Visited February 2014