“Wow!”

Nest Angkor Cafe Bar
Ranked #68 of 898 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$4 - US$25
Cuisines: Asian, Cambodian, International
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Description: Inspired by similar venues in New York, Sydney and Miami Beach, Nest Angkor Cafe Bar is the coolest hang out place in the heart of the ancient city of Angkor. Retreat to an uncluttered Cafe Bar found in the middle of Sivatha Boulevard and enjoy a restaurant, a cafe, a lounge and a bar all at once. Recline and relax under their comfy loungers and sexy beds on a beautifully landscaped garden. An outdoor venue with music you can listen or dance to, food that's flavorful and sumptuous and an option for those who prefer a more understated sophistication.
Mandurah, Australia
“Wow!”
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I absolutely love the style and decor of Nest - modern and funky yet still sophisticated. Yes, the prices are on the expensive side compared to other restaurants in Siem Reap, but totally worth it. There was so many nice meals on the menu, but we decided to order the steak with lemongrass jus and it was cooked to perfection. The service was exceptional, I can't fault this place!! We went here on our last night and I wish we tried it earlier as I would definately return.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Singapore, Singapore
“Amazing food and service - The Best!”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Wasn't planning on visiting fancy restaurants while we're in Siem Reap, but our guide recommended this place (while mentioning that it is one of the two most expensive restaurant in town) and we thought we'll pamper ourselves after a long day of temple-exploration. We were there abt 11, so the restaurant was empty, and service was naturally very attentive. Our glasses was never empty as the server was prompt in refilling, turning on fans around us to ensure wer'e comfortable etc.

We picked the Mod Khmer set-menu which is Khmer-asian fusion food... And every dish that was presented was the right balance of sweet, sour, spicy... and taste absolutely amazing! Being a huge foodie, I always have something to say about at least a dish or two. This is however, one of the few meals I've had that was absolutely perfect!

The bill came up to about USD80 for two of us having the 4-course scrumptious meal including a bottle of wine, sparkling water, which although is expensive for Siem Reap standard, was completely worth it!

Isle of Lewis, United Kingdom
“Mediocre”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

We were recommended this restaurant as being an authentic Kymers restaurant. It isn't. It has a few Kymers dishes- also Thai, Japanese,as well as European. Nice setting and fairly good service.Good choice if you are uncertain what sort of menu you want, but not if you are looking for an authentic Kymers meal

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Excellent Food & Service”
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Had a great dinner there... even though I ordered the mini lobster with tenderloin and was served a very large prawn with the tenderloin, I still enjoyed the meal. The service was great too. Although, it was the most expensive meal we had in Siem Reap, it was the best !!

Visited November 2013
Brussels, Belgium
“Fur Coat, No Knickers!”
Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

ok, so let's start by saying that we did arrive at the bar not long after it opened, so were the only ones there. The staff were friendly and attentive and showed us to the "lounging" area. The seats are made up of big square bed like structures, oblong bed like structures, or smallish round bed like structures. All of them were badly stained with what I can only hope were spilt drinks. We chose a round, less stained one and clambered on. We ordered our cocktails, which arrived quickly and were delicious. When they brought them they wedged a large square table onto the end of the bed, which meant I had to sit crossed legged, to begin with. After 5 minutes my legs were numb and I then had to extricate myself without knocking the whole thing over. My husband thought it was hilarious but as he was squashed into the side of the bed, we paid up and left. Not for everybody, but, as my husband said, if you like lying on a grubby mattress next to a busy road, this ones for you........

Visited November 2013