MEN's Resort & Spa - Gay Hotel
US$98
US$92
US$94
US$92
Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
US$299
US$185
US$79
US$50
US$195
US$173
US$144
Agoda.com
All reviewslocal guysgay saunagay travelerssauna areasteam roomtuk tukmassage servicegreat facilitiesangkor watan oasisvisit to siem reapairport transferafter a long daypub streetnice pooltourscambodia
Reviewed 11 August 2013

I typically don't write reviews but in this case I need to.
The resort stay was more than excellent.
Most likely one of my best Gay Resort experiences.
The staff are very welcoming, attentive and always ready to assist.
The facilities were excellent including the Restaurant food
what really struck me is the level of service provided by ALL the staff at the resort.
I've been bragging about this already to other friends Thank-You so much Men's
it was great look forward to my next trip in December
Peter k

Room Tip: all rooms are excellent with great A/C and rain showers
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank 99Peter
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Stayed for the first time in This beautiful resort and could not have been more pleased. The owners, staff, accommodations are beautiful. Everything was perfect! The staff speaks beautiful English, so this person who only speaks English felt right at home. The gardens of this resort remind me of a Shangri-La that I only thought available in books. I will be back and hope that I can stay longer. It is a wonderful resort. Terry H

Room Tip: The rooms were spacious, great amenities and lighting.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Terry H
Reviewed 2 August 2013

This is a fabulous gay hotel, tucked away in the backstreets of Siam Reap. Beautifully maintained and well run, clean, great guys and smiling service throughout. Absolutely no hesitation on recommending Mens to any gay men or couples.

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms. They all overlook the pool
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Sam B
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Stayed for 5 nights , the owners are friendly and ensure smooth running of the hotel. The style is wonderful with attention to detail in the rooms and a good standard of cleanliness. The food is limited but of good quality as is most of the dining we experienced in Cambodia. What a great place , recommended.

Room Tip: you may like to request a soft pillow as they are little high for my liking.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 July 2013

I have just spent 5 days here and 6 nights. The resort is so pleasant on two of the days I just did not go anywhere. Swim in the large pool, have a relax then one hour 4 hand sauna, There is plenty of space; rooms are large and the kind of room you are happy to spend time in.
It would be good if the music could be turned off in the massage room if you wanted quietness
during your massage.
There is a nice bar and limited but adequate menu. The staff are excellent and very polite and pleasant.
About 5pm locals pay a fee and come in. The sauna, hot tub, steam room are on so it gets busy and you can meet people.
Its very quiet and no traffic noise as its down a bumpy side road. It costs 2 usd to get to pub street area.
I don't think this is a disadvantage. You live in a quiet up market resort and if you want the bright lights of Pub Street area it costs you 2USD to get there and same back.
I will be back in about 8 weeks.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo