“Exceptional is the word”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Frangipani Spa

Frangipani Spa
Ranked #14 of 93 Spas & Wellness in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: At Frangipani Spa, we offer a variety of massage therapies, body and facial treatments, waxing and nail care, all performed by our specially trained spa therapists. Set in a peaceful and quiet street, our spa consists of six cosy treatment rooms in the heart of the town. Frangipani is a relaxing, comfortable, family owned retreat and provides a Day Spa which is ideal after a long day at the historic Angkor temples.
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Exceptional is the word”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

My girlfriend and I had a very relaxing time at the Frangipani Spa in Siem Reap. It was recommended by a friend as the place he got the best massage he's ever had a he was not wrong. The lovely ladies there have been very well trained, they are very polite, well spoken, and professional. They've really thought about the customer when designing the experience from the moment you walk in the door to the very end of the massage. We were very impressed and thoroughly enjoyed our experience there. The level of professionalism and skills were above some of the high end places we've tried before. We highly recommend it to anyone needing to unwind after a day of walking about the temples.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Dinusha K

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Penang Island, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“This's an exception”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

I don't normally write review on spas I visited as most of it don't deserve a special mention but I'm doing it for Frangipani based on my good experience there.

If you're one of those looking for a certain ambience for your spa experience this's your place in Siem Reap. The whole experience starts from the entrance to the spa and the beautiful reception area. Our couple massage room is big, clean and with an outdoor shower though the air-cond coolness can be improved given the heat out there.

My treatment started with a complimentary foot spa which was very refreshing to the feet.

Then I had a seaweed scrub which was so refreshing to the skin that made me want to stay under the outdoor shower forever. The scrub itself was done very nicely with nice strokes making it one of the most relaxing scrub I ever had.

I continued with the aromatherapy massage which was heavenly. My therapist has just the perfect blend of long flowing strokes and pressure to give one of the best massage I ever had. This's after having a more than good massage at Shinta Mani Club's spa the day before.

The refreshment they served before and after our treatment was also a nice touch to the whole experience.

After all being said, the experience does comes with a price if you compare with those offer off the streets. Spa experience being a very personal thing it's worth for you to visit the place and decide if it's the spa for you and your money

Visited April 2014
1 Thank SeasonTraveller17
Singapore, Singapore
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Very professional massage at a reasonable price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

After a tough day of cycling around Angkor, I decided to go for a 1-hr sports massage which promises to relieve sore muscles with deep pressure techniques. Glad to say that it was a great decision, as it was one of the best deep pressure massage I've ever had!

Frangipani is located in a quiet district just 10 min walk away from Pub Street, and just a stone's throw from the cosy Common Grounds Cafe, so it's ideal to visit them both. Both spa and cafe close pretty early at 8 pm so be early, and it's best to make an appointment with the spa a day before as they are quite packed.

I was treated to a foot bath and delightful drink before the massage. My masseuse, whose name is Mom, was extremely professional was simply gave the impression that she was very well trained. I've never visited high end spas but I reckon her service would have been on par with the most luxurious of spas. The bottom line was that after an hour of massage, I was really satisfied as it effectively eliminated all the sore muscles on my shoulders and legs. Amazing!

After the massage there was also a really nice cup of tea, not the usual tea, but a flavoursome one. Full credit to the spa for their attention to every detail which contributed to one of the best massage experience I've had. Of course, it was relatively more expensive than other massages in Siem Reap (around USD30-40 per hour), it was worth every dollar.

Highly recommended to visit it at least once if you visit Siem Reap.

1 Thank WilsonCh3n
Washington DC
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 131 helpful votes
“Bit of Heaven in Siem Reap”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

Yes, it costs $35 for an hour, when street signs advertise hour-long massages for $8. But there is a world of difference in the quality. Step into the elegant tranquility of Franigpani Spa. Start with cold towels and drinks and a free 10 minute foot bath and massage. Enjoy the soothing music, soft lighting, hot and cold compresses and the attention of well-trained masseuses in clean, comfortable rooms. If you do an aromatherapy oil massage (highly recommended), you can follow up with a shower - and another cold drink before you go. I guarantee you’ll be booking your second massage while you are paying for your first one.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank 2trvel
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

Very smooth techniques,and the therapy room is very neat and relaxing.
The stuffs are all very nice, and they even don't want to take the tip!

1 Thank 伊文尤