Sawasdee Angkor Inn
US$66
US$157
US$112
Agoda.com
Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
US$214
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
US$151
US$144
Sarai Resort & Spa(Siem Reap)
US$152
US$88
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Spent two nights here to visit Angkor Wat, I agree that the tour manager is a blunt and abrupt man but all was arranged well. The rooms are dark and a bit depressing. The location is good. But the highlight for me was a great man that looks after resturant and guests,his name is Barang and his warm smile and eager attitude is wonderful. Well done Barang.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

The hotel is not bad, clean and in not bad position. The tour menager is the wrost ever find in our trip, as other say he just want to sell you overprice tour, he was unpolite and rude, very bad feeling. The back trip to bangkok booked with him was horrible. If you want stay here but try to avoid him.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 February 2014

We stayed in the hotel for 3 nights. It's a neat low standard hotel,but the manager is absolutely awful and puts a very bad touch to the hotel. His only concern is to sell overprized tours whenever you pass through the lobby. If you don't book he gets aggressive and loud. It was really nasty!

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I am still so stressed out about this place and Thai Backpackers who booked my tour.my experience was so similar to the other terrible reviews do not book through TBP. As soon as you arrive before you even have your key the manager is trying to sell you over priced tours. When I refused he was rude and condescending. And threatened me saying remember he books my transport out. I should have taken note because it was also terrible. The hotel itself isn't so bad but for what I paid I could have flown and stayed in a nice place. This is at the edge of town on a dark dusty road, no sidewalks. And about as far from the temples as you can get. I paid so much more than other people and they wanted 3000 baht, $100 for a 2 day tour. I paid $35 elsewhere. My worst travel experience in Asia, Latin America, anywhere. Wish I had just left. I had a much better time when I changed hotels. For one extra night.

Room Tip: They put me on the main floor looking at a wall. Awful
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank cfast517
Reviewed 11 January 2014

This hotel is located in a suitable place a short walk from pub street night market and the town centre. The room was nice bed comfty, everything clean and bathroom ok. However the manager has severe anger issues and would bite at you for anything. He was really rude to me when I said I was sick and couldn't get my bus that evening so I would have to stay another night. I also witnessed him conning other travellers into paying more than they should for the tuk tuk and ankor watt temples, he was aggressive towards them despite them being polite and reasonable. They rest of the staff are friendly especially one little guy who sits on the restaurant area everyday. Don't stay if don't have to or you can avoid this man during.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo