Parklane Hotel
US$57
US$124
US$66
US$302
Angkor Pearl Hotel(Siem Reap)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$33
  • Breakfast included
US$99
US$327
US$221
US$186
US$95
All reviewstuk tukpub streetangkor marketnight marketno safe in the roombudget hotelbuffet breakfastlucky mallhot watercomfortable staynoodlesphnom penhhotel is situatedold marketlaundry servicemrdriver
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We stayed at the Parklane Hotel after staying at the Angkor Pearl Hotel right next door, and it was definitely a step down but the same cost. It was fine, just not great. The staff was very friendly and accommodating, and the room was clean enough, but the linens had stains and the towels were a little rugged. Our A/C barely worked, but the hotel staff did do everything they could to fix it and then put a fan in our room which helped immensely. I greatly appreciated their effort.

Breakfast was ok, again fine but nothing special. We were comparing this hotel to Angkor Pearl the hotel, and I must say if you have a choice, definitely stay at the Angkor Pearl Hotel instead of this one. Same location, same price, but the Parklane Hotel was a little tired.

Room Tip: Rooms at the front of the building get FULL SUN all day and are much warmer.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Allie B
Reviewed 21 November 2013

A personal hotel, very friendly staff - especially Ron. Good location, near towncenter and the bar/restaurants quarter. We took a tuk tuk to Angkor with a driver from the hotel and he was very nice and helpful.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Herr_Litz
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I found this hotel via Booking.com, I'm happy that I did & I'll use that search engine again.

I stayed here for two nights 17 th - 18th November 2013. By choice I prefer 3 star accommodation when I travel (3 months of every year), allows my travel dollar to take me further.

This hotel is a good-standard 3 star, but what turns it into a Great Place to stay is it's staff. The hotel's Customer Service Manager (I'm hoping that title is correct!) is a miss Ron Leat who has a team of really neat people, well-trained in customer service standards but with the additional traits of genuine personal warmth and concern. Miss Leat leads from the front in this regard.

My requests for a variety of advice and information were always sorted either on the spot or after immediate research. The tuk-tuk drivers they recommended to me were excellent; good drivers and good guides.

The room I had here was comfortable, clean and large. Air conditioning was quiet (that doesn't always happen with 3* !) and worked well. Great laundry service, cheap. Bathroom fittings good standard, plenty of hot water.
My one gripe, of sorts, is that the aging analogue TV was hiding its English-language news channel, I couldn't find it anywhere. Still, the free and clear Wi-Fi made that less of an issue in any case.
Have to say also that the pricing of my room was excellent, and breakfast (good, if basic standard) was free of charge.
My stay here was good experience, thanks to the staff. I will come back.

Room Tip: The website room descriptions are accurate and completely reliable in my experience. My room on the third floor was problem-free with regard to noise, other disruptions.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Colin R
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Druing my recently trip to Siam Reap I stay in Parklane Hotel , is a good hotel worth the price and convenient to hang around the Angkor Night Market is nearby, the hotel customer service staff name Ron is helpful and can guide you the direction you want to go, overall is a good hotel.

Room Tip: Deluxe Room
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank AllenTang_99
Reviewed 10 November 2013

i was in Siam Reap last 28th-31st Oct 2013, I found that Hotel Parklane in Siam Reap is an ideal hotel to lodge in as it was near to Airport and the area where you can travel to Angkor Wat in 30 minutes, nearby Angkor Night Market and Siam Reap Art Center Night Market and Pub Street lots of fine dinning and drinks there. And the hotel Customer Service name Ron is very helpful and kind she can guide you to the direction of places you want to visit please find her for assistant in the Hotel .

Room Tip: Deluxe Room for 3 persons Single Room
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family