“Amazing customer service and comfort”
Review of Parklane Hotel

Parklane Hotel
Ranked #136 of 356 Hotels in Siem Reap
Toronto, Canada
“Amazing customer service and comfort”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I stayed here at the beginning of June 2014 because they were offering a discounted price and was extremely gratified by their 5 Star customer service. The staff are extremely hospitable and courteous, providing helpful information and friendly conversation. The room felt new, extra clean and luxurious. I felt very comfortable here and would stay there again. If I did not forget to go to the ATM prior to my departure, I would've tipped the staff a lot more because I was very pleased with my experience at Parklane. Also, the bird outside the front door says 'good morning'. :)

Room Tip: I was in the CHAMPA room - not sure if it differs from the others.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Adrian S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I was searching for another place to stay for the rest of my trip after a bad experience at another property. I passed by this hotel when I was searching for a different hotel in the vicinity. It looked nice from the outside so I decided to check it out. I walked in and asked for availability. The staff showed me the room to see if it was to my liking before making the reservation for the rest of my stay in Siem Reap. I was pleasantly surprised by the gesture.

The location is great and a few blocks away from restaurants and supermarket. Pub Street is about a 15 minute walk from this property. The breakfast buffet had both Western and local dishes and different each day. The staff were very helpful in providing information and recommendations.

It is a great place for both short-term and long-term stay at a reasonable price with a wonderful staff.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Parklane H, Manager at Parklane Hotel, responded to this review, 21 June 2014
Dear PJ_Globetrotter

Greetings from Parklane Hotel Siem Reap!!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on trip Advisor. We do appreciations for your kindly word and you was enjoyed to stay at Parklane hotel.

We are looking forward to welcome you again soon.

With our best regards,

Pengkea Chiv

Asst. GM
Reviewed 16 June 2014

My wife and I stayed here as part of our honeymoon. The staff were excellent! It was the best hotel that we stayed in during our honeymoon. The rooms are clean and big. They left fruit in our room as a welcome and gave us a welcome drink when we arrived.

Their tuktuk driver Mr. Chhunly was excellent and his English is good, too.

STRONGLY RECOMMEND.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Thomas S
Paris, France
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Spacious room. Hot water and AC.
I asked for a double bed room and I got a twin one. I tried to change the room but it seemed to be difficult considering the looks of the guys in the lobby... I gave up.
Breakfast is not that good (I read the previous comments!).

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Biebar
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

The hotel is not a grand one but the location is what my family love the most. It's basically close to everywhere, from the hotel you could just hire a tuktuk to travel the Siem Reap and see Angkor Wat and the other temples, although honestly we didnt do that because it was too hot that we hired a cab to take us to the temples. Tuktuk from this hotel going to the Pub street which is a tourist destination for dining, shopping, massage etc. is just $1. Outside the hotel there are plenty of tuktuks waiting. And outside this Parklane hotel you could just walk around enjoy the real Khmer delicacies and also KFC etc. This little hotel has a coffee shop which serves really good latte but dont get me wrong they also have coffee/tea maker inside the room w/c ofcourse is free.Large room, clean sheets, neat bathroom and toilet. It's simple but its got everything we need. The hotel offers in-room massage which is quite cheap but one of the best massage ever!

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank BreezynButch
johor Bahru
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I am really satisfy with this Parklane hotel and the staffs there. They are very very understanding and polite. We arrived at Siem Reap at 6 in the morning after a long journey of overnight coach. We were so desperate to bath and check in but it was way too early for that. The counter staff however really tried their best to provide us a temporary room for shower and luggages, later we realized that they had already check us into that room to avoid more hassles. I really appreciate their effort! The first room we got has got A/C problem, initially we thought of bear with it, but Siem Reap is really really hot and warm, so we went and requested to change room. With not much questions ask, they change for us right away! I am impressed! Really! What's more is that they actually prepared packed breakfast for the 3 of us to bring along on our day to Angkor Wat at 5am. Really appreciate that! The location is not bad! you can walk to Pub street or take a tuk tuk that cost around USD2. Breakfast is delicious & wifi is good. OH, must try the Vietnamese noodle at the small shop opposite the hotel!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank jacquinn
Parklane H, Manager at Parklane Hotel, responded to this review, 18 May 2014
Dear jacquinn

Thank you very much for your detailed review. We appreciate for your all kindly word and have a perfect accommodation at Parklane hotel during your visited Siem Reap Angkor.

I will share your message to our Team work that always strives for the best for their career at our hotel.

We hope that you will visit us again.

Best regard.

Chiv Pengkea
Manila
Reviewed 11 May 2014

The hotel is clean, comfortable, and quiet. On our first day not all of our rooms (We booked 1 single room and 3 triple rooms) were provided by towels. We were told that the hotel was fully booked and ran out of towels which to us, is unacceptable. They provided the towel the following day. The buffet breakfast was limited but sufficient. The kitchen staff can also prepare packed breakfast if one needs to go out early for sunrise view at Angkor Wat. It is just about ten minutes of walking to the old market/night market, pub street, lucky market and angkor market grocery store where you can buy water. To get to the Angkor Market grocery, on going out of hotel walk to your left, go straight and on second corner the grocery store is to your left. If you walk further you will reach Lucky Mall. If you want to go to the night market/pub street, on same corner you turn right and just walk straight (around ten minutes).

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family