“Awesome!!,”

Lemongrass Garden Beauty & Massage
Ranked #6 of 106 Spas & Wellness in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: One of the largest and most popular mid-range beauty and massage specialists in Siem Reap, we try our hardest to offer the best massage in Siem Reap with regular staff training, and we are so pleased to see our reviews reflect that :) With soothing music, experienced and friendly staff, a range of entirely new "spiritual" massage experiences and a warm welcome, Lemongrass Garden is gaining a solid reputation rivaling the more expensive boutique services, at much more affordable prices.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Definitely would recommend this place! Very clean place, nice ambiance and we'll trained staff! Definitely the top place to go for a great massage in siem reap! Recommend trying the 4 hand massage!

LemongrassGarden, Owner at Lemongrass Garden Beauty & Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Dear BKW08,

Thank you for your kind and thoughtful review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your experience with us, and appreciate your recommendation too. The 4 hand massage , (aka. Twin Touch) is a wonderful experience and we hope many of our customers will discover it soon also.

Wishing you the safest and most enjoyable travels,

Kind regards,

Reviewed 6 November 2013

Wonderful foot massage, kind and professional staff. Very relaxing. I'll make a point of returning to this spa when next in Siem Reap.

LemongrassGarden, Owner at Lemongrass Garden Beauty & Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

Dear Catscam,

Thank you for your kind review and recommendation. We are really pleased to know you enjoyed your time at Lemongrass Garden, and we will look forward to your return in the future.

Warm regards,

All of the Team at Lemongrass Garden Spa x

Reviewed 3 November 2013

I went to the Lemongrass spa on my last day in Cambodia after travelling for 5 weeks. I had a full body polish, full massage, facial and manicure/pedicure - it was pure bliss. The staff were professional and pleasant, the rooms were clean and comfortable. I would highly recommend this spa - I felt rejuvenated and relaxed when I left.

LemongrassGarden, Owner at Lemongrass Garden Beauty & Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

Dear FLD082,

What a lovely title for your review, and what a wonderful review to follow. Thank you so much for taking the time to help our spa with your lovely words. If you ever need to feel rejuvenated and relaxed again, you know where we are :)

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Went there twice during our 4-day trip in Siem Reap, Perfessional theropists, clean enviroment and friendly staff. Good value for money, perfect location. Definitely recommend to everybody.

LemongrassGarden, Owner at Lemongrass Garden Beauty & Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

Dear Peilan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell others about our spa. We are really pleased with all of your kind words and hope that you will enjoy the rest of your travels.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 26 October 2013

My friends and I (including an eight-year old daughter!) made our way here after visiting a temple and the Landmine Museum. I got a facial & manicure, as did my friend's daughter, and friend and husband got body massages! We were all rejuvenated afterward, ready to do some more touring! The eight-year old needed her manicure repaired multiple times b/c she kept moving before her nails were dry, and the staff were accommodating, patient, and friendly about it...I will definitely go out of my way to get a massage here next time I'm in Siem Reap! Location near the Art night market and the Old Market also great. And, it's right around the corner from Haven, a super delightful Cambodian restaurant. Need I say more.

LemongrassGarden, Owner at Lemongrass Garden Beauty & Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2013

Dear Belynda,

After reading the first line of your review, I immediately recognized you :) It really was no problem to re-do the colour for the manicure and we are all just happy that you all left feeling so happy as you did. You are a lovely family and it was my pleasure to have got to meet you, your friends and their daughter. If you are in Siem Reap again, we would love to see you so do come back, if only to say hello :)

Wishing you the best and most exciting travels ahead,

Kindest regards,