“Great value, great service!”

Lemongrass Garden Beauty & Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: One of the largest and most popular mid-range beauty and massage specialists in Siem Reap, we try our hardest to offer the best massage in Siem Reap with regular staff training, and we are so pleased to see our reviews reflect that :) With soothing music, experienced and friendly staff, a range of entirely new "spiritual" massage experiences and a warm welcome, Lemongrass Garden is gaining a solid reputation rivaling the more expensive boutique services, at much more affordable prices.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
“Great value, great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2013

Friendly service, great location, superb masseuse. No complains! Will definitely go again when I visit Siem Reap in future.

Visited November 2013
LemongrassGarden, Owner at Lemongrass Garden Beauty & Massage, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Dear LowWeeTeck,

Your review is short, sweet and directly to the point. We like this, and appreciate the few minutes you took to write for us. Even short reviews such as yours really help our business more then you can imagine, and bring a glowing smile to all of our faces knowing how pleased you are.

Thank you so much for taking the time, and we wish you the safest and most enjoyable time on your travels.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Ko Samui, Thailand
“Take me back to Lemongrass Garden!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

I visited Lemongrass Spa on a recommendation on my first day in Siem Reap, not long after I stepped off the plane.

What I liked on the outside of the building was the greenery of the flowers and plants outside which gave the spa a natural calming feel as soon as you walk towards the entrance. I also noticed the refreshing smell of Lemongrass as soon as you walk which I thought was a nice touch given the name.

Being from the UK, Lemongrass for me is one of the distinctive fragrances of South East Asia/spas and in a spa setting, have always found that relaxing.

If you have been to Siem Reap centre you know it can be a bit manic so Lemongrass Garden is a very welcome step into a calming and relaxing environment. Very professional receptionist and staff and importantly no one outside shouting Massage at you and touting for your business like some of the nearby places I think proving Lemongrass Garden have a good reputation, coupled with the fact I noticed there is another one of their spa’s a little further down the road.

I was welcomed by the receptionist who spoke good English and not long after I was sat down and handed a menu of treatments, given flip flops as shoes are taken off outside there and given a herbal tea (Bael) which came with an explanation of its properties within the tray. I haven’t visited too many spas but found that also was a nice touch. I didn't have to wait long to be met by my masseuse and taken to the treatment room. I decided to go with a 60-minute Deep Tissue massage which was given by a female masseuse, I was shown to an upstairs treatment room. There was air con and a fan in the room and some gentle music

As I’d been travelling for quite a bit of time my masseuse gave me a few mins of privacy to shower (which is inside the treatment room) and get comfortable. There was a cupboard in the room to lock my belongings, I didn't use as I was the only customer at the time but it’s reassuring to know if needed. My masseuse although she didn't have much English was able to ask me if the massage pressure as well as room temp was ok to make my treatment more comfortable.

In all honesty I wish I had booked my massage for 90 mins, I had a lovely experience from start to finish and if I went back to Siem Reap, I would definitely visit again and book that longer treatment!

Thank you to the great staff and cracking management for making my trip to Lemongrass Garden Spa so wonderfully relaxing!

Dear Natthetraveller82,

Firstly, what a pleasure it was for us to read your wonderful and detailed review. Everything you have described is exactly what we are trying to aim for here at Lemongrass Garden.

Second, thank you for spending the time to tell others about our spa, and also using your holiday time so generously to help our spa. The staff are all so pleased and we have a little gleaming smile on our face knowing our management work is 'cracking' :)

Thank you once again, and we wish you the safest and most enjoyable time on your travels.

Melbourne
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Wow!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

My mother and I visited Lemongrass when in Siem Reap earlier this month. We booked a deluxe 3 hr package for $64 US and both came out floating on air!! It was simply amazing and the staff were fabulous! They only take cash (no credit) however so unfortunately we couldn't go again when we returned to siem reap last week as we were running out if cash! Otherwise def worth a visit!

LemongrassGarden, Owner at Lemongrass Garden Beauty & Massage, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
Dear Eifers,

Thank you so much for your lovely review and for your service at Lemongrass Garden. Your words are a delight to read and have given our whole team a wonderful feeling to start the new day :)

Unfortunately, we cannot accept credit card as the banking system in Cambodia is truly highly unreliable and I would recommend tourists travel with cash. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Wishing you safe and enjoyable travels ahead.

Layton
“Awesome!!,”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

Definitely would recommend this place! Very clean place, nice ambiance and we'll trained staff! Definitely the top place to go for a great massage in siem reap! Recommend trying the 4 hand massage!

Visited October 2013
LemongrassGarden, Owner at Lemongrass Garden Beauty & Massage, responded to this review, 21 November 2013
Dear BKW08,

Thank you for your kind and thoughtful review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your experience with us, and appreciate your recommendation too. The 4 hand massage , (aka. Twin Touch) is a wonderful experience and we hope many of our customers will discover it soon also.

Wishing you the safest and most enjoyable travels,

Kind regards,

Victoria, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Would definitely return to "Lemongrass"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

Wonderful foot massage, kind and professional staff. Very relaxing. I'll make a point of returning to this spa when next in Siem Reap.

Visited October 2013
LemongrassGarden, Owner at Lemongrass Garden Beauty & Massage, responded to this review, 8 November 2013
Dear Catscam,

Thank you for your kind review and recommendation. We are really pleased to know you enjoyed your time at Lemongrass Garden, and we will look forward to your return in the future.

All of the Team at Lemongrass Garden Spa x