“Lovely staff”

Lemongrass Garden Beauty & Massage
Ranked #7 of 116 Spas & Wellness in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: One of the largest and most popular mid-range beauty and massage specialists in Siem Reap, we try our hardest to offer the best massage in Siem Reap with regular staff training, and we are so pleased to see our reviews reflect that :) With soothing music, experienced and friendly staff, a range of entirely new "spiritual" massage experiences and a warm welcome, Lemongrass Garden is gaining a solid reputation rivaling the more expensive boutique services, at much more affordable prices.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 11 March 2014

When I arrived here at the spa I was clearly flustered (having just been running around various ATMs trying to get out cash!), the staff here were so friendly and helpful. I had two treatments, the facial was great!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,073)

Reviewed 6 March 2014

I had researched massage places in Siem Reap and found that Lemongrass is quite good to its staff according to their website. It also had good reviews on Trip advisor.

When we arrived we were happy to be greeted by happy staff in a clean and calming environment. They cleaned out feet before taking us to our room.

My partner had an aromatherapy massage and I had the deep tissue massage, we were very happy with the service. They didn't offer for us to have a shower at the end, nevertheless I saw on the way out, there was a shower, so you could probably ask.

We had tea on arrival and before we left, it was lovely. I highly recommend Lemongrass for a clean, peaceful, normal massage experience with no pressure to tip. Be mindful that you probably will though... Because the massage is so good. :)

Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

I visited for a body scrub, foot scrub and oil massage to recover from the temples and had an excellent experience. The therapist respected my privacy and gave me disposable underwear for my treatment. While being treated she asked if everything was ok, and when she accidentally tickled my feet she seemed concerned she was hurting me but I assured her I'm just ticklish. I was happy with the techniques used and feel really relaxed as a result.

1  Thank Neil3105
Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

Poor service with poor privacy.sometimes they just put hands on your body and do nothing. Or roughly scrumble your skin. It is the worest experience i ever had.if u want some relax on angkor wat ,dont come in lemongrass ,just find your way to Bodia spa or Frangipani spa this two is far better than Lemongrass.

LemongrassGarden, Owner at Lemongrass Garden Beauty & Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your interesting feedback. I truly hope that none of our staff have ever 'scrumbled' anybodies skin. This doesn't sound relaxing at all. If you can find a massage spa 'on' Angkor Wat, I think it is not supposed to be there, and I would be very wary indeed. It may even be a mirage, so I'd advise drinking plenty of fluids when you visit. Especially this time of year, as it does get extremely hot.

I am concerned at the authenticity of this review, but will play along with the hopes that our customers will see through it too. However, we will review our staff once more to ensure all 'scrumbling' is kept to a minimum.

With regards,

Daniel & Borey

Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

The massage techniques is rough,sometimes it hurts .
Very poor privacy,they open my door when I was topless during the massage.
With a carelessly service attitude.
Not recommended at all~

1  Thank 伊文尤

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your feedback. We ask all of our customers who are not satisfied to ask to speak with myself or my partner, who are always happy to discuss any problems that may have occurred. It is very rare for something to go wrong, and is usually down to human error on our part, or the personal preference of each customer. I can't understand why someone would open the door whilst you are having your treatment, but I do apologize for this one off, isolated incident, and hope that it did not upset your holiday too much. We will ensure this doesn't happen again.

We wish you the most enjoyable travels ahead,

Kindest regards,