“Best facial ever!”

Lemongrass Garden Beauty & Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: One of the largest and most popular mid-range beauty and massage specialists in Siem Reap, we try our hardest to offer the best massage in Siem Reap with regular staff training, and we are so pleased to see our reviews reflect that :) With soothing music, experienced and friendly staff, a range of entirely new "spiritual" massage experiences and a warm welcome, Lemongrass Garden is gaining a solid reputation rivaling the more expensive boutique services, at much more affordable prices.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities
Siem Reap, Cambodia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best facial ever!”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I visited both Lemongrass spas whilst visiting SR and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of my treatments.
I had a facial, a mani and pedi (twice) and a full body massage. My favourite was the facial, I asked for the sensitive skin facial (as I'd got sunburnt the day before) It smelt amazing, they used yoghurt, (literally wanted to eat it!) amongst other delicious smelling things and treated my skin (especially the sunburn) with care. I left feeling rejuvenated!
The spas are clean and smell lovely with subtle lighting and soothing ambient music to relax too.
I've been to a few spas in Cambodia but what stands out most about Lemongrass is the friendly staff. They seem to genuinely enjoy their jobs and it shows, some speak a little English so I knew that I could communicate any specific requests.
They also have a leaflet in reception where you can mark on the body how strong you want your massage or weak depending on your personal needs.
Overall a great experience, staff were discreet when necessary and the facilities such as the shower and bathrooms were fresh and clean.
I Highly recommend!

Visited April 2014
LemongrassGarden, Owner at Lemongrass Garden Beauty & Massage, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Dear Astrid,

Thank you for your detailed and highly positive feedback. Your kind words have made us all smile here at Lemongrass Garden, and we are truly appreciative for you to take the time to support us.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We choose a custom package of 1 massage, 1 facial and 1 body scrub. This is great value as you get a 20% discount off the total of all 3 treatments. We had to go to the other branch for this and they arranged a free tuk tuk up the road for us. All 3 treatments were excellent, and I really enjoyed the special clothes we got to wear for the Khmer massage. This is a great mid-price place with lovely staff.

Dear Astrid,

Thank you for your lovely feedback. Your experience means a lot to us and your kind words have certainly made us all very happy. During the time you were here, there was construction work happening in the building next to our spa, and that is why we moved you to the other location, so you would not be distracted : )

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Wonderful service and great value for money”
Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

I had a lovely body scrub followed by a really wonderful aromatherapy massage. A great way to feel cleansed and relaxed after visiting the amazing temples of Angkor. The spa was clean and relaxing. The shower, after the body scrub, was nice, even if the water could have been easier to adjust! But this is Cambodia and the exceptionally friendly, pleasant and professional staff made up for any slight deficiencies of a "difficult to work out the controls" shower. And, compared to the prices in my hotel spa, this was very good value for money.

I had booked at the spa opposite Pub Street but when I arrived the receptionist said that there was some noisy building work a couple of shops away so I was popped in a tuk tuk and taken to their other spa just down the road. She must have phoned the other spa because they were waiting for me with big Cambodian smiles and a cold towel as I got out of the tuk tuk. I knew then that I was going to have a pleasant relaxing time. And I did.

Dear TheDaddyT,

Thank you for your detailed and highly positive feedback. Your words have truly made our day here at Lemongrass Garden. With thanks to your helpful feedback, we are now looking at ways to improve the shower area in our spas, and we will look forward to hearing further positive feedback through this : ) It is our goal to always keep improving facilities and service.

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Not that much”
Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

The massage was ok. For the other side reading the reviews my expection was not confirmed. Just ok and for the price you can find others place

Dear Helga,

Thank you for your feedback. We are disappointed that your experience was not better and apologize for anything that may have hindered your time with us. We hope that you found another venue where you felt more comfortable and we will use your feedback to continue improving our spa in any way we can.

Singapore, Singapore
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Worth it”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Went to this spa for 2 days during my trip. Their massages and facials are really worth it. Its better quality and there is a nice ambiance. You can get a cheaper deal elsewhere, but in terms of good massages this is the place to come especially after a long day at temple tours. It is nearby Apsara Centrepole, which is even better.

Dear Vino,

Thank you for taking the time to write so kindly about our spa. We are delighted you enjoyed your experience with us. We have 2 locations in town for convenience, and we are glad that you could easily find the one that was closest to your hotel.

We wish you the most enjoyable travels ahead,