“fabulous massage and facial, clean, and air-conditioned”

Lemongrass Garden Beauty & Massage
Ranked #6 of 106 Spas & Wellness in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: One of the largest and most popular mid-range beauty and massage specialists in Siem Reap, we try our hardest to offer the best massage in Siem Reap with regular staff training, and we are so pleased to see our reviews reflect that :) With soothing music, experienced and friendly staff, a range of entirely new "spiritual" massage experiences and a warm welcome, Lemongrass Garden is gaining a solid reputation rivaling the more expensive boutique services, at much more affordable prices.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 16 April 2014

My husband and I have been traveling in Asia for two weeks in various cities and this is the best massage we've had! Lemongrass was recommended by our daughter who went there a few weeks ago while traveling and told us that this was the place to go. It is very clean and we had our own private room. They gave us this special black throwaway underwear type shorts to wear which I had never seen before which added to our comfort. We had a choice of scents and choose the jasmin. We started off with the 90 minute and 5 minutes into it, told them we wanted two hours. When we were done, we then decided to indulge in the sensitive facials since the same people would be doing it and the first two hours with them were so terrific. They were very professional. There was spa music in the background, the room was cool, and the tables were comfortable. For the facial, they put on a cold mask which was fabulous. We spoke to the owner at the end. He is a really nice guy from England who moved here a few years ago whose wife was in the business and trained all of the girls who work there. Excellent place! These girls work very hard to please. I gave them a 20 percent tip which they truly deserved. They were very appreciative. I highly recommend this place! Bring cash because they don't take credit cards.

LemongrassGarden, Owner at Lemongrass Garden Beauty & Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2014

Dear Marcelle,

Thank you for your kind and detailed review. We are all so pleased that you enjoyed your time at our spa. It was a pleasure meeting and talking with you and your husband. You are both lovely people and it would be our pleasure to welcome you both and your daughter back. The staff were so thrilled with the tips that you gave them, and when you left, they quietly cheered. It is always so nice to see both our staff and customer as happy as each other.

We wish you the safest and most enjoyable travels ahead.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

It may be more expensive than other places down the road but it is clean, COOL and staff are friendly and good at what they do. You also receive a welcome tea and a farewell tea.

LemongrassGarden, Owner at Lemongrass Garden Beauty & Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Dear Alison,

Thank you for your kind and positive feedback for our spa. Your words are gratefully received and we are delighted that you enjoyed your time here.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

I visited both Lemongrass spas whilst visiting SR and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of my treatments.
I had a facial, a mani and pedi (twice) and a full body massage. My favourite was the facial, I asked for the sensitive skin facial (as I'd got sunburnt the day before) It smelt amazing, they used yoghurt, (literally wanted to eat it!) amongst other delicious smelling things and treated my skin (especially the sunburn) with care. I left feeling rejuvenated!
The spas are clean and smell lovely with subtle lighting and soothing ambient music to relax too.
I've been to a few spas in Cambodia but what stands out most about Lemongrass is the friendly staff. They seem to genuinely enjoy their jobs and it shows, some speak a little English so I knew that I could communicate any specific requests.
They also have a leaflet in reception where you can mark on the body how strong you want your massage or weak depending on your personal needs.
Overall a great experience, staff were discreet when necessary and the facilities such as the shower and bathrooms were fresh and clean.
I Highly recommend!

Dear Astrid,

Thank you for your detailed and highly positive feedback. Your kind words have made us all smile here at Lemongrass Garden, and we are truly appreciative for you to take the time to support us.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

We choose a custom package of 1 massage, 1 facial and 1 body scrub. This is great value as you get a 20% discount off the total of all 3 treatments. We had to go to the other branch for this and they arranged a free tuk tuk up the road for us. All 3 treatments were excellent, and I really enjoyed the special clothes we got to wear for the Khmer massage. This is a great mid-price place with lovely staff.

Dear Astrid,

Thank you for your lovely feedback. Your experience means a lot to us and your kind words have certainly made us all very happy. During the time you were here, there was construction work happening in the building next to our spa, and that is why we moved you to the other location, so you would not be distracted : )

Reviewed 9 April 2014

I had a lovely body scrub followed by a really wonderful aromatherapy massage. A great way to feel cleansed and relaxed after visiting the amazing temples of Angkor. The spa was clean and relaxing. The shower, after the body scrub, was nice, even if the water could have been easier to adjust! But this is Cambodia and the exceptionally friendly, pleasant and professional staff made up for any slight deficiencies of a "difficult to work out the controls" shower. And, compared to the prices in my hotel spa, this was very good value for money.

I had booked at the spa opposite Pub Street but when I arrived the receptionist said that there was some noisy building work a couple of shops away so I was popped in a tuk tuk and taken to their other spa just down the road. She must have phoned the other spa because they were waiting for me with big Cambodian smiles and a cold towel as I got out of the tuk tuk. I knew then that I was going to have a pleasant relaxing time. And I did.

Dear TheDaddyT,

Thank you for your detailed and highly positive feedback. Your words have truly made our day here at Lemongrass Garden. With thanks to your helpful feedback, we are now looking at ways to improve the shower area in our spas, and we will look forward to hearing further positive feedback through this : ) It is our goal to always keep improving facilities and service.