“So so”

Lemongrass Garden Beauty & Massage
Ranked #5 of 103 Spas & Wellness in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: One of the largest and most popular mid-range beauty and massage specialists in Siem Reap, we try our hardest to offer the best massage in Siem Reap with regular staff training, and we are so pleased to see our reviews reflect that :) With soothing music, experienced and friendly staff, a range of entirely new "spiritual" massage experiences and a warm welcome, Lemongrass Garden is gaining a solid reputation rivaling the more expensive boutique services, at much more affordable prices.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Took the custom package where you can get 20% discount. We went to the branch near to KFC & Bangkok Airways office. The 1st room on the left at 2nd level had problem with air con which is not working at all. Changed to 1st floor room at the right of the stairs. Room was warm because air con was switched on when entered the room. Bathroom was clogged. My suggestion is to switch on the air con when masseur about to start cleanse our foot.

The masseur was ok and a bit attentive.

LemongrassGarden, Owner at Lemongrass Garden Beauty & Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Dear firdausmerican,

Thank you for writing you review for our spa. We are delighted that you enjoyed your massage and that you thought your masseuse was attentive. This really is our aim, to ensure all of our customers have an enjoyable experience and great treatment.

I hope that you may accept our sincerest apologies that your experience was interrupted by a faulty air conditioning unit. Due to constant power surges in Cambodia (with thanks to the one and only terrible power company available), our machines can damage without warning, and we do not know until the treatment room has been entered. We got this fixed right away - before your review was posted - and hope that this problem won't happen again, although sadly, it really is unavoidable.

I apologize also that the bathroom was blocked. We inspected this and found no problem or blockage, so don't understand why it was on your visit? We will keep maintaining our facilities as best we can and thank you for your understanding. If there are any problems that you encounter, please tell our staff on the reception, who can pass the information on to me and we can take the appropriate action needed.

Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

The best massage i have done in Camboja and Thailand. Great place, good staff and awesome service! For sure i recomend the place

Dear Kathleen,

Thank you for writing you review for our spa. We are thrilled that you enjoyed the best massage you have had in Cambodia and Thailand. As I don't know which staff it was, I have passed your compliments onto all of our team, who are all delighted to hear the wonderful news :)

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Visited today for 1 hour khmer massage absolutely bliss from the moment l walked in the door a welcome lemongrass and ginger tea and cold towel followed by a mini sea salt foot scrub & then into some thongs(bit difficult to negotiate stairs in thongs so l took them off) the massage was thorough and professional one of the best l have had, the masseuse was fine with communication & a locker was supplied for valuables, after changing out of my massage outfit & back into my clothes l was provided with a hot cup of bael tee (delicious) All this for US$10

LemongrassGarden, Owner at Lemongrass Garden Beauty & Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Dear Paul D,

Thank you for writing you review for our spa. We are thrilled you thought so highly of our service and appreciated the value of your experience. Our team work very hard to offer the best service they can and they will be over the moon with this review.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I went to the lemongrass with my wife and had a 'For Him' package. Really very good indeed. A deep tissue massage that left me loose and feeling like tension had been whisked away. Followed by a facial (my first ever) which left me feeling revitalized and renewed...

Many thanks to Lin for her professionalism and technique. I will be back

Dear Neil,

Congratulations on trying your first ever facial, and we are honoured that you chose to try it at Lemongrass Garden :) Thank you for choosing to support our spa with your kind review. Your words really make a huge difference for us.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

I came to this spa because of the fantastic reviews on here and have to say I was a tad disappointed. Don't get me wrong, the staff are very nice, aromatherapy massage was standard, reception area is well maintained and the teas you are given are also really good. They also give you a refreshing towel upon arrival which was amazing!I think I just expected more having paid more than I could have in other places.

I think what would have made it better would be little extra touches, like being introduced to the person massaging you by name, being given the option of a drink between treatments, the masseur letting you know why they are leaving the room if they do, and the treatment room being a bit cooler. I found it quite hot in there. The music could have been a tad louder as I could barely hear it, and the toilet facilities were not pointed out at all during my visit. All small things but add up when you think about it.

Overall it was a pleasant experience and I enjoyed my massage - I think it was just overhyped on Trip Advisor and with some very minor adjustments could be an amazing place!

1  Thank dylansavage
LemongrassGarden, Owner at Lemongrass Garden Beauty & Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear Dylan,

Thank you for your review of our spa. We really appreciate the time you spent writing the review, but more so, for the advice that you have offered us. Thanks to your ideas, we are now taking action to ensure other customers will not miss out where you feel you did. We are excited to offer these changes and looking forward to receiving further positive feedback in the near future.

With regards to being overhyped on TripAdvisor, it is difficult for us to say. Our staff just do their best to offer a helpful and friendly service, coupled with thorough treatments and our previous customers seem to enjoy their experience. We are a mid range venue and charge as such, but we try our utmost to be better then mid range where we can. We are sad that you didn't feel this way, but will strive to improve further to offer all of our customers the best experience in Siem Reap.

We wish you the safest and most enjoyable travels ahead,

Kind regards,