“Try the Khmer massage”

Lemongrass Garden Beauty & Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: One of the largest and most popular mid-range beauty and massage specialists in Siem Reap, we try our hardest to offer the best massage in Siem Reap with regular staff training, and we are so pleased to see our reviews reflect that :) With soothing music, experienced and friendly staff, a range of entirely new "spiritual" massage experiences and a warm welcome, Lemongrass Garden is gaining a solid reputation rivaling the more expensive boutique services, at much more affordable prices.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Try the Khmer massage”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2014

I accidentally went to a place a few doors down from Lemongrass which looked like it - don't make that mistake! It was almost the same price as Lemongrass but nowhere near as good.
When I finally made it to Lemongrass, I was greeted with a glass of water then had my feet scrubbed (both missing at the other place), then given clean clothes for the Khmer massage. My masseuse was professional and it was a good massage.
One thing I didn't appreciate was the sign saying "Tips are appreciated" and being stared by the masseuse while paying, putting shoes back on and leaving. I'd rather pay higher prices than be so uncomfortable at the end of a good massage so Lemongrass, please think about changing this practice.

Visited August 2014
LemongrassGarden, Owner at Lemongrass Garden Beauty & Massage, responded to this review, 25 August 2014
Dear Husbanwife,

Thank you so much for your kind review and feedback. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us.

I can't think what other shop you visited that looks like us, but I will look out for it.

As for the small sign on the table which reads "Our Staff Gratefully Receive Tips" - I would like to note that it is not obligatory at all. After running the business for over 4 years, many people have asked me if it is 'rude' to tip here in Cambodia, as it is in other countries. After working so hard and giving their all to their customer, I don't want my staff losing out to this common misconception - which they have done in the past. Since introducing the small signs, I've received excellent feedback from many customers as they are not intrusive, but informative.

Our staff are taught to stand by at the end of the session as a sign of courtesy, to bring your tea, open the door and prepare your shoes. Many customers like to thank their masseuse before they leave and, if they feel inclined, offer a tip. We like the practice of handing the tip directly to the staff, and all of our customers, so far, have appreciated that too. I apologize that you felt uncomfortable, and we have noted your comment for future reference.

Thank you once again for your lovely words, and we hope to see you again soon.

Wishing you the safest and most enjoyable travels ahead,

Daniel and Borey

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“A must-do while in Siem Reap”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014

A group of us went to Lemongrass for a massage and had an absolutely fabulous time- from start to finish it was perfect. They welcome you with a cup of herbal tea (and then give you another after your massage!). Massages well priced- we had khmer aromatherapy body and a head and shoulders 1.5 hr massage for $25 (I think this was their most expensive option? they had cheaper options too). It was well worth the money and we left feeling so relaxed! The staff were all very friendly and professional, and it was a lovely relaxing environment. All in all, I would 100% recommend and would definitely return :)

Dear Josephineburrows,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and for your support of Lemongrass Garden. We are delighted that you and your friends had a great experience with us. It sounds as though you tried our Cosmic Connection with oil - Head and Shoulder massage for 30 minutes + Aromatherapy massage for 60 minutes (90 minutes total). This treatment is one of our most popular due to the amazing feeling of relaxation you feel afterwards. (It is my personal favourite too - Daniel :) )

Thank you once more, and we hope that you have the most enjoyable travels ahead,

Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Clean and good massage located near pub street.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

The massage was good and centrally located. However it was too close to pub street, which meant that it is noisy and we were unable to get a good rest during the massage.

Dear Wyna,

Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted that you enjoyed your massage at Lemongrass Garden. Our location 1 is opposite a bar that plays loud music after 9pm (21:00), which is why we recommend our customers to go to our location 2 after 9pm. We state this on our website. We have sound proofed as best we can and can only apologize that you couldn't get a good rest. We will continue our efforts to lessen the sound from our neighbours, and would thank all of our customers for their understanding.

Wishing you safe and enjoyable travels ahead.

Nonthaburi, Thailand
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Good service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2014

The staff are wonderfully friendly and there service very very good!
They welcome with tea before and after service.
I had foot massage for 1 hour, staff very take care of me during massage.
I'd recommend this place very very good massage and Thank you for make me relax in that time try another shop but not so good as this one. If you visit Siem Reap after long day at Angkor Wat Recommended to come here. next time for my visit of course I'll be here again.

Dear Jipatcherdchu,

Thank you so much for your kind words and support of Lemongrass Garden. We are all thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us, and cannot wait to welcome you back again.

Wishing you the safest and most enjoyable travels ahead.

Kindest regards,

Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing massage in Siem Reap!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

Lemongrass is a wonderful spa. We were in search of a clean but reasonably priced spa during our four day stay in Siem Reap. After reading countless reviews, we settled on the Lemongrass location near Pub street. Upon our arrival we were given a wonderful cup of tea. The prices are a bit more than the spas you see on the street, but well worth the few extra dollars. I signed up for a two hour treatment (one hour foot massage for $10 and a one hour aromatherapy massage for $15). They both were AMAZING! The spa itself is clean, well organized, and quiet during your services. The staff was professional, answered any questions you had, and was in tune to your needs. I highly recommend visiting Lemongrass when visiting Siem Reap. My only disappointment was that I should have gone my first day instead of my last. Go early so you can squeeze in multiple visits before you leave. You will not be disappointed!

1 Thank twarren10
Dear twarren,

All of us here at Lemongrass Garden would like to thank you so much for your time in recommending us to others with your wonderful review. We are so happy that you felt all of your treatments were amazing, and our staff are over the moon :)

We wish you the safest and most enjoyable travels ahead.

Kindest regards,