Stayed here for two nights while visiting the Angkor temple complex. Staff was friendly and very helpful, the room was spotlessly clean. The best part about the hotel is the front area, great place to unwind and relax with a drink after a long day of exploring! Quiet area, just across the bridge from Pub Street. They helped me rent a bicycle which was a super way of getting around.
Great place. Price was a bit high compared to other boutique hotels in Cambodia, but it was a welcome relief to come back to a serene and tasteful atmosphere after long, sweaty days so....I didn't really mind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Karavansara Retreat and Residences is unparalleled — a world cultural heritage site, a beautiful natural environment, award-winning architectural design, exceptional service and a small number of rooms to ensure exclusivity and privacy. The ethos of Karavansara is founded in the sophisticated luxury that is afforded by attention to the smallest details. Come join us for an enriching, enlightening and rewarding 'lifestyle' experience that will make this the holiday you will always cherish. Comfort, convenience, relaxes and delicious are the hallmarks of Karavansara Retreat and Residences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Angkor Safari Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Karavansara Retreat And Residences
- Karavansara Retreat & Residences Hotel Siem Reap