Karavansara is one of those unique places you get to enjoy in Siem Reap. Location is simply perfect, whether you want to go and have a drink at Pub Street, visit the arts and crafts market at night or simply have a walk around the river you couldn't have landed on a better place. The rooms are very good, the pool is also nice if you're just wanting to relax a bit (and come downstairs afterwards for a massage!). The hotel restaurant is also good the setting is very calm and relaxing. Staff will take the best care of you possible, don't be afraid to ask them for help in whatever you might need.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Karavansara Retreat and Residences is unparalleled — a world cultural heritage site, a beautiful natural environment, award-winning architectural design, exceptional service and a small number of rooms to ensure exclusivity and privacy. The ethos of Karavansara is founded in the sophisticated luxury that is afforded by attention to the smallest details. Come join us for an enriching, enlightening and rewarding 'lifestyle' experience that will make this the holiday you will always cherish. Comfort, convenience, relaxes and delicious are the hallmarks of Karavansara Retreat and Residences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Karavansara Retreat & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Karavansara Retreat & Residences Hotel Siem Reap
- Karavansara Retreat And Residences