Angkor Safari Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
City River Hotel(Siem Reap)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrooftop pooltwo bedroom apartmentpub streetold markettuk tukshort walkperfect locationthe hotel staffvisiting siem reapstayed here for nightsair conretreatcambodiaguidedollarssunriseangkor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Nice staff, they have staff who can speak Thai he came to our room for a welcome gift it was a Kmer scarf (very nice one) . Location is the best, it just 500 meters walk to Pub street. Quiet but unfortunately we heard Gecko voice from the house next to hotel.

I love special promotion drinks buy 1 get 1 free for resident, and dont forget to order Tom Yum Goong cocktail.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 October 2013

A pleasant, relaxed place to stay, in a quiet street only a short walk across the river to the markets, restaurants and Pub street. The staff are very friendly and keen to help with any tours to the temples. The rooms are big, clean and comfortable. Good breakfast in nice garden setting.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2013

I am totally not disappoint to choose this hotel. Staffs are very friendly and helpful, they recommend and arrange for me a wonderful itenerary. I had breakfast and dinner there, I can thumbs up with food and service. Restaurant serve really unique food. In my next trip to Siem Reap I will back to this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Everything very good!
The hotel is placed very central, you can go to the central, markets and a lot of restaurants by foot.
The staff is very very friendly, they help us to get a tuk-tuk driver to visit the temples and they gave us a lot of tips. Many thanks to kim and noi (I don't know how to write the name :)).
The rooms are big, modern and clean, the breakfast was good.
If we go to cambodia again, we only stay at Karavansara.
Greetings from Germany
Volker and Katja

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Since I arrived at the hotel I had a very special warm feeling... The hotel staff were extremly friendly and helpful. I arranged all of our tours through the hotel and enjoyed every minute. The hotel and the pool are absolutely relaxing. Having an original Khmer house creates an amazing ambiance of a truly Cambodian style. The restaurant situated in the khmer house serves a lovely breakfast with all you can want, such as for dinners with a very attracting menu and a great environment. The location couldn't be better, it's a 5min walk to the center just next to the river.
Highly Recommend!!! Enjoy it!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo