The two fantastic things was: first of all, João, the manager. His sympathy, his knowledge about the city and all around, about Cambodia, and also about all southeast asia. When I arrived in Karavansara hotel we had a plan. Joao advise and design us a new trip and it was amazing (Cambodia, north of Thailand, Laos and north of Vietnam). Thx joao. The second fantastic thing it was the staff. Kind and friendly, always ready to help... all the rest, food, architecture, design, service … was superb.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Karavansara Retreat and Residences is unparalleled — a world cultural heritage site, a beautiful natural environment, award-winning architectural design, exceptional service and a small number of rooms to ensure exclusivity and privacy. The ethos of Karavansara is founded in the sophisticated luxury that is afforded by attention to the smallest details. Come join us for an enriching, enlightening and rewarding 'lifestyle' experience that will make this the holiday you will always cherish. Comfort, convenience, relaxes and delicious are the hallmarks of Karavansara Retreat and Residences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Karavansara Retreat & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Karavansara Retreat & Residences Hotel Siem Reap
- Karavansara Retreat And Residences