“Wonderful Mexican food”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Siem Reap
Viva Restaurant & Guesthouse
Ranked #136 of 513 Siem Reap B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 April 2013 via mobile

I loved viva food , us2 frozen margarita and us1 Angkor beer.
Great Mexican food specially taco was great. We ordered two taco, 1 fajita chicken and1 chicken strip. It was enough for 2 adult and 2 children.

• Stayed: April 2013

Reviewed 14 April 2013

I grew up in Southern California and love Mexican food... miss it all the time while traveling. I enjoyed my chicken chimichunga from Viva very much. In fact, I went back for more the next day when my noodles next door didn't work out. For me, that says a lot. The $2 margarita wasn't bad either! Trip advisor is very helpful in this way. I noticed the 4 star trip advisor sign when I arrived and it did not disappoint.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 March 2013

I LOVE Mexican food and have been away from home for 3 months - At first I was sceptical of Mexican/ Cambodian food. I was very happy after ordering a bucket ( more like a pitcher) of margarita for $5 and there WAS booze in there - and it was yummy ! I had the 2 tacos - chicken and fish , came with small salad and rice. I don't think they are real tortillas / taco shells like home but they were tasty none the less. Lots of flavour and great salsa ! Serve was good and friendly. Prices are reasonable ( cheap compared to home !) . Satisfied my Mexican food craving !

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 March 2013

We arrived in Siem Reap after a very long and tiring day of border crossings and busses from Laos. After checking a few hotels at 2am this one stood out with its bright orange facade, and on reaching the reception we were greeted with a warm smile and quickly checked in. The standard rooms were spacious, bright and clean. We spent five nights here and it was so comfortable and friendly. Breakfast is at the mexican restaurant downstairs and is really good. The location of this hotel is excellent, right opposite the markets. Just in front of the entrance there is a spa, a tour agent, a great little bar and several shops. So it was perfect for booking activities, transport, spa treatments and having a drink on the way back from a long day. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank reemk
Reviewed 1 March 2013

The arrival was smooth, with the tuk tuk picking us up on time at the airport.

On arrival at the hotel, there was no one to welcome us, but once a person turned up, they quickly got our room in order.

The room service was quick, and the room was large (we stayed in the suite room). but it did get noisy at the night, and there was little we could do.

I would suggest staying in the suite if you stay here, as it is cheap and provides ample room.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 January 2013

I didn't stay here, so can only review the restaurant. Was a good location, free wifi for patrons, ok service and extensive choice on menu, both Mexican, Cambodian and basic food too (pasta, chips etc).
Food was cheap and tasted fine. drinks were nice - had a couple of cocktails.
Was nice sitting in a restaurant on the corner and watching the world go by.

Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 November 2012

I had a really nice stay there. the rooms are perfectly clean and they clean them every day. You get a welcome drink and drinking water in the room for free. Europeen shower and toilet! Very friendly service, they try to help you the best they can. Food is amasingly good. In the roomprice is breakfast included, which is really a lot. Wonderful Hotel, I wanna come here next year again!

no gym, no swimming pool

Room Tip: eat in the evening here too, really good food and nice service