Bunwin Boutique Hotel
Laysung Boutique(Siem Reap)
Po Residence(Siem Reap)
Freedom Hotel(Siem Reap)
View Hotel
All reviewsmobile phonefree tuk tukdirt roadlocal phoneangkor watrooms are spacioussmall hotelswimming poolpub streetan oasisa wonderful stayoffer freenice poolsiam reapairport transferamazing staffwonderful hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 August 2011

Friendly staff, tasty breakfast, cosy rooms, new facilities, tuk tuk to the city (10 mins) provided. Great place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marcin S
Reviewed 10 August 2011

Very friendly staff.
Dishes were very nice.
Location is not centra of the city but they provide free shuttle service.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2011

There are 20 staffs here, more than enough to take of guests in 10 rooms. The friendly smiles they wear will make your day. And they are as helpful as you could dream of.

A little bit remote from downtown, around 30-min walk. But tuk tuk will get you there in 5 min.

Wifi is available nearby the pool but a bit weak in the room. Other than that, there's nothing to complain.

• Stayed: August 2011
boutique59, Manager at Bunwin Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2011

We are excited to read the weakness of internet connection in our room. To ensure the quality of the speed, we have upgraded out door access point as feedback.

Highly appreciated for the candid comment and we welcome the further feedback (s) in order to improve.

The Bunwin Boutique Hotel Management

Reviewed 4 August 2011

Bunwin Boutique Hotel has been one of the highlights of my Siem Reap trip. The room is really spacious and the services are awesome. With only 10 rooms and located inside a small alley, it's a really serene place. The alley into the hotel might be a litle bumpy and dark during nightime, but with skillful cambodian tuk tuk drivers, there's nothing much to be afraid about. I must also emphasize on the great hospitality of the hotel staffs. They are always smiling whenever we walked into the hotel. When I was having breakfast on my last day, I left my scarf inside the room after i checked out. The staff were really kind to ask me stay in the lobby building while she ran and get it for me. (it was raining)

And not to forget, they also prepared breakfast for us before we head to Angkor Wat for sunrise. My tuk tuk driver asked us to go earlier to avoid the crowd so we left the hotel at about 4.45am and the hotel staff still manage to prepare the breakfast for us!

Overall, it's a great hotel with superb staffs. keep it up!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
boutique59, Manager at Bunwin Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2011

As we strive to offer different experience to our value residents, we have remained the bumpy road which is more than 100 meters long from national road 06 down to Bunwin Boutique Hotel and the little dark at the night time thank to there are no such conditions in the massive GDP countries - the guest's country.

However, we really appreciate if we could have more feedback on these conditions in order to improve.

The Management

Reviewed 5 July 2011

I have stayed at many 4-5 stars throughout Europe, Asia and the America's and must say that the interaction with the staff at Bunwin was one of my most pleasant experiences. Grounds well maintained, room was clean, modern and everything you need- always hot water, complimentary bottled water, cable and free wireless internet. The complimentary breakfast was plentiful and good variety. A lasting memory will be that of the excellent and very competent staff- always a smile. The hotel was in a great location in my view as it was a bit of an oasis from the town center- really it is only a 25 min walk to town ( ~2km-which I completed several times and at all hours (e.g."wee hours"). No problems at all getting a ride to/from town via the Hotel free service or Moto/scooter from town or just outside the main road from the hotel any time. I would stay here again with no hesitation and would recommend to family and friends.

Also, the Hotel set me up with an excellent tour guide (Sam) and driver.... all great service

Thank you Bunwin Staff and Management for a very enjoyable experience in Siem Reap- Mr. Ivan

Room Tip: There are only 10 rooms- the hotel was very peaceful and quiet- great after a long day touring and preparing for a long night out
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo